Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Managed to nobble Our Sid with a couple of hours run through the woods. Came home and he collapsed with a sigh onto his dog bed leaving me free to go and slave over a hot stove. Little did I know he has been fostering dreams of an artistic lifestyle. He wants to join the ranks of the Young British Artists. I am really no expert but I believe him to have been influenced by the work of Tracey Emin, albeit perhaps more fluid in its execution, and with possibly more deconstruction involved.

We have a large bay window in our home within which we have a recliner. Old, tired, definitely dated but oh so comfortable having been moulded to the contours we need by years of use. To nestle in it whilst being warmed by the sun streaming through the windows, listening to music or reading was a priceless pleasure.

This is what Our Sid has chosen for his own art installation. In pride of place in our home is now some nailed together bits of wood, some twisty metal bits, some stretchy, elastic`y webbing and a living room floor that is covered in a pristine layer of kapok/foam rendering a scene reminiscent of freshly fallen snow'
Should, on a rare chance, be there any gallery/studio owners out there who might wish to promote or cultivate this new, raw talent please contact me as soon as possible before the Ole Man appears brandishing his Henry.

19-Jan-2020 15:40:32

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ohhhh nooooo :( :(

Although I can't help wondering if the next headline in your local Rag will be:

"Genius Pup Takes Art World by Storm"

or

"Local Man Arrested for Brandishing Henry at Lounge Window".
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

19-Jan-2020 16:13:45 - Last edited on 19-Jan-2020 16:17:01 by FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Goshdarn, no time to squander today. Got to unpack and put away the finest offerings Morrison's had to offer, finish my humble sandwich, get Rosie out - she's got a damaged cruciate ligament so can't be walked with the others - then get the remaining Sniffers out, then start upon preparations for our evening repast.

Still, it beats sitting in an office all day. Definitely better than being a Coal Miner or Trawlerboat hand.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

20-Jan-2020 14:12:54

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
seasonal contract worker under the auspices of Larry and Friends of Ardougne Zoo LLC
no free fish included
no company-provided purple uniforms
need I type more?
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

20-Jan-2020 16:55:55

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top