Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I Hear U Die said :
To those who remember the glory days of Players having open houses, flaunting their houses in a lavish styles. What ever happened to those days? To that I may add, the relatively new aquarium was a nice addition to Poh but not one to bring the community back.

WE NEED A POH UPDATE!

Nothing about the Poh has me coming back and lets be honest with ourselves... who here can say they have a shack with maybe some telly or portals? the house has become nothing of importance yet the skill is still only relevant to the max cape. Aside from that what glory is there in the dead skill and POH?

Well, I can't say I'm educated in this subject. But it's pretty obvious construction is a lost art. I don't disagree with what you're saying but I need more info to make any constructive criticism.

26-Jul-2018 04:35:41

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Afternoon all.

Just been for a walk with me dog and enjoyed it. So did the dog as shes not taking for enough walks as the weather is too hot for her. Being black fur she soon heats up and thats no good for her. Anyway it's nice out there but too hot now for any gardening.

Be on a bike ride in a few hours once the heat goes down a little.

Enjoy your afternoon/evening in RS. I'll be thinking of you all while I'm on my bike enjoying the cool night air.... :P
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

26-Jul-2018 16:14:54

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
Accidentally purchased a gem necklace token for 30m..good thing the ge gave me 22m back so i only lost 9m. The token will go to my friend since he doesn't have.

nice :)

Can I ask what does a gem necklace do??
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

27-Jul-2018 02:21:58

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emberwind said :
Doctor has banned me from eating spicy and sour food for 2 weeks. Also, I have to take meds for 30 days.

-cries-

Know how you feel, I'm also banned from a whole list of things - and on meds. :(

Hope whatever it is clears up soon!

-cries with you-

27-Jul-2018 03:53:28 - Last edited on 27-Jul-2018 03:54:13 by Trewavas

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top