Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you guys didn't know, Java is working for some people. If you really want to play, I'd recommend logging in... it's nice and quiet! :P

E: Hearing the issue is now fixed.

24-Jul-2018 16:57:25 - Last edited on 24-Jul-2018 16:58:57 by Trewavas

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seems I missed the fun yesterday. Was around for the first fix but not the second 1.....

Had an amazing time on my motorbike.

Goooooooooood morning all. Great day for RS.

Enjoy what ever you have planned. For me it's 2 things. Few hours in RS and a few hours on my bike. I need to wash and polish is now as the screen is full of squished bugs. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

25-Jul-2018 10:37:51

I Hear U Die

I Hear U Die

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To those who remember the glory days of Players having open houses, flaunting their houses in a lavish styles. What ever happened to those days? To that I may add, the relatively new aquarium was a nice addition to Poh but not one to bring the community back.

WE NEED A POH UPDATE!

Nothing about the Poh has me coming back and lets be honest with ourselves... who here can say they have a shack with maybe some telly or portals? the house has become nothing of importance yet the skill is still only relevant to the max cape. Aside from that what glory is there in the dead skill and POH?

26-Jul-2018 02:28:23

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I Hear U Die said :
To those who remember the glory days of Players having open houses, flaunting their houses in a lavish styles. What ever happened to those days? To that I may add, the relatively new aquarium was a nice addition to Poh but not one to bring the community back.

WE NEED A POH UPDATE!

Nothing about the Poh has me coming back and lets be honest with ourselves... who here can say they have a shack with maybe some telly or portals? the house has become nothing of importance yet the skill is still only relevant to the max cape. Aside from that what glory is there in the dead skill and POH?

no support
WAAAGH!!!

26-Jul-2018 03:46:21

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top