Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Jitterbug
Dec Member 2022

Jitterbug

Posts: 1,865 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We went metal detecting today. Found 20 cents, a tap, an old hook, some washers, a belt buckle and a few other things! Was fun and we did so good for our first trip out <3 Proud Australian RuneScaper! Need a friend? Send me a message via Twitter at
@JitterbugRS
!

23-Jun-2018 13:09:19

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My phones gone missing and I have all my passwords for RS on it (to copy and paste) and private stuff on it. I have a basic 4 letter pin for the phone. I'm not to happy. My kids better turn up with it, and they know the pin. I was meaning to change it, but never got around to it. My son asked to go to the school to play yesterday afternoon and I believe he took the phone with him, I didn't notice it missing until he was in bed; he's still sleeping (4.23am). When he came home he'd left the ball there and I said you can't leave things there and he said he'd hidden it ($35.00 ball :O ). Then he asked about an hour or so later if he could go back and wanted me to go with him (this is when I found out about the ball being left there). I was not happy he'd left a good soccer ball there. Anyway when we got there the ball was not in it's hidden place. I spotted the ball. But I have a feeling now my phone was hidden at the school and that has been taken.

Kids bring on the grey hair extra fast. My boys are always into mischief - but my phone is one mischief i would rather not have.

Just Arrrggghhh!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

23-Jun-2018 17:31:58

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
My phones gone missing and I have all my passwords for RS on it (to copy and paste) and private stuff on it. I have a basic 4 letter pin for the phone. I'm not to happy. My kids better turn up with it, and they know the pin.

What not to do with important and personal information.
WAAAGH!!!

23-Jun-2018 18:23:20

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghazgkull said :
Dong U Dead said :
My phones gone missing and I have all my passwords for RS on it (to copy and paste) and private stuff on it. I have a basic 4 letter pin for the phone. I'm not to happy. My kids better turn up with it, and they know the pin.

What not to do with important and personal information.

Text messages that are personal. Even if someone couldn't work out the pin, they could take the sim card out, put it in their phone and have all that personal information at their fingertips. This has already made me think about mobile phone and how dangerous they can be if ended up in the wrong hands.

- Anyway the good news is, I've got my phone back (I over thought things overnight on the matter). When the boys got out of bed this morning I said you can't come out until you give me my phone back, they protested and I said nope, I want my phone, go back to your rooms. The older son said can we look for it in the lounge and I said yes. Within a few minutes, if that, they said they found the phone with the back of it off. I took the phone, said thank you and left it at that.

Gosh my boys are scallywags ^-^

*See my phone adds words, I wrote SIM card and the phone changed it to simple :@ (edited back to SIM)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

23-Jun-2018 22:54:51 - Last edited on 23-Jun-2018 22:59:10 by Dong U Dead

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Who is to blame this time... "Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

24-Jun-2018 06:33:36

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top