Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Nosword
Mar Member 2024

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
Do you actively play OSRS? I really want to get into it but I don't want to split my time between both versions. I wish I could play both at the same time haha.

I miss PKing, I know people will tell me it's still here on RS3 but it's not the same. :|
yea I do. Just make an osrs account and play both at once. That's what I did for months until I quit rs3 for good. Now I just use both my accounts for osrs. Tho all I do on this account is afk fish
Old School

06-Dec-2017 07:15:25

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Catmints

I know right! I'm dreading the Castle Wars hours that I'm going to need to complete. :P

@ Nosword

That's actually a great idea! I can make my pure on a separate account. Then, when I'm ready to go main I can use D E L A Y for that. :D

Good morning General! <3
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

06-Dec-2017 18:38:22 - Last edited on 06-Dec-2017 19:53:29 by D E L A Y

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
Awesome idea Dong! Thanks, I'll definitely keep that in mind!

How are you doing today? :)

I am okay, I plan to take my boys to the beach after school, it's been such a long time since we have been. I would take them after swimming lessons in the early evening as it's been so hot, but not having a car it's too hard and takes far to long, by the time you get home and cook bla, bla, bla walk to the beach it's time to come home - but if you have a car it's basically instant at the beach :P :P
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

06-Dec-2017 22:15:52

Catmints

Catmints

Posts: 6,691 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
D E L A Y said :
Awesome idea Dong! Thanks, I'll definitely keep that in mind!

How are you doing today? :)

I am okay, I plan to take my boys to the beach after school, it's been such a long time since we have been. I would take them after swimming lessons in the early evening as it's been so hot, but not having a car it's too hard and takes far to long, by the time you get home and cook bla, bla, bla walk to the beach it's time to come home - but if you have a car it's basically instant at the beach :P :P
have fun!
Catmints's Notebook

07-Dec-2017 00:44:45

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top