Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

n iiiiiii ck

n iiiiiii ck

Posts: 28,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hot Slush said :
D E L A Y said :
Good luck! I'm still lurking on Gold Premier 2017 forum to see if they respond to some of these unsatisfied customers. :(

Oh really? What are they unsatisfied about? I don't think I have access to that.

They got no promos this year, except a disgusting recolor of a shitty solomon's outfit lol

12-Oct-2017 18:37:04

Hot Slush

Hot Slush

Posts: 488 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
n iiiiiii ck said :
Hot Slush said :
D E L A Y said :
Good luck! I'm still lurking on Gold Premier 2017 forum to see if they respond to some of these unsatisfied customers. :(

Oh really? What are they unsatisfied about? I don't think I have access to that.

They got no promos this year, except a disgusting recolor of a shitty solomon's outfit lol

Good. See Jagex and I agree on that too then. Good.

12-Oct-2017 18:39:33

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agreed Pasmo.

Someone else mentioned only having 2 out of the 4 Q&A's this year. Which I honestly don't care about. :P

Some other users are upset they forgot a contest the other month and have been delayed in announcing the winner.
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

12-Oct-2017 18:40:25

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Call me a fool but I'll continue to purchase the gold premier, regardless of yearly content. It's still cheaper than buying 12 months of regular membership! _.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

12-Oct-2017 18:42:18

Puppy Fren

Puppy Fren

Posts: 1,249 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
Agreed Pasmo.

Someone else mentioned only having 2 out of the 4 Q&A's this year. Which I honestly don't care about. :P

Some other users are upset they forgot a contest the other month and have been delayed in announcing the winner.

I wonder if JaGeX has many less employees than they have in the past (due to a struggling game), leading to very obvious neglect of so many of the things they should be caring about. That would explain why there is absolutely no JMod presence on the forums.
´¨)
¸.
´
(¸.
Puppy Fren ~ Fren of Puppies Everywhere
:)

12-Oct-2017 18:42:21

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

@ Puppy Fren: I'm genuinely curious how much politics goes on between Jagex and their parent companies. I feel like they might want to do more but need approval first.

Another side of me wants to be naive and think they're busy brainstorming and executing big changes to come.
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

12-Oct-2017 18:45:55

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top