Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In an alternate universe, A Friend (Dovydas) would have joined the Lithuanian army and not have fallen to the dark side (selling out). He would have been back from his military service around this time and been maxed on his HCIM by now. At least Alkan is maxed on his HCIM.

19-Jun-2018 23:32:12

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
oh!
Pimm's
is not beer
good thing I googled
hmm
those sound tasty
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

20-Jun-2018 00:22:52

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If I told you, then it wouldn't be a secret, would it =D
It's really just my idiosyncratic style
also
people seem
to pay more attention
when the lines
they be short! =)
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

20-Jun-2018 00:52:56

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trewavas said :
What a jolly spiffing way of spending one's evening, Fifi.

Spiffing! heh heh - love it. One of my favourite (albeit somewhat archaic) words ^_^

And, I rather think Twillow may have some sort of magical device .
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

20-Jun-2018 01:59:08

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh, rather! Twillow has inherited many strange devices from her shady dealings with the KGP. Whilst many are utterly marvelous, I fear something strange is afoot; I mean just look at the excessive purple! Cripes!

And the posts are Balderdash!

Cheerio.

20-Jun-2018 03:14:53

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Oooh, I had a Dove Grey carpet a few years back. My favourite one ever.

We've got wooden flooring now, with a few rugs, because .... dogs!

(Although one is easy, to be fair, but x5 .... bleurgh).

My sister has a wooden effect floor and a yorkshire terrier thingy and it's nails on the floor sound odd. It runs from 1 end of the house and stops in the middle and still carries on till the other end. It loves the flooring and has so much fun. 5 dogs on that floor would drive me mad lol.

I tried to get 1 of my parrots on the new carpet but he was scared. So I'll try again in a few days. He will go on it sooner or later though. He just likes to take his time with new things. The other parrt loves it. Nothing to catch their nails on either as it's not a tuffted carpet.

Also Ggggggggggggggggggggoooooooooooooood morning all. Great day. Except for the rain. :(
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

20-Jun-2018 09:28:36

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top