General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

Posts: 41,305 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So it looks like Scouse triggered Mod Infinity's trap card:

But worry not Scouse, I got your back if you want revenge:

> )

This is intended to be a harmless joke with no intention of offending anyone, but please excuse my noobish image editing skills.
"Volat Accipiter libera est; venandi sua natura est."
~Accipiter striatus

03-Oct-2017 20:37:35

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :

I feel like they're a waste of time and give minimal amounts of xp compared to other things you could be doing in-game.

I've kept the dg and the crafting challenges, as they seem to award quite a bit of xp for the short amount of time they take.

I have to agree with you about the others, though; it also seems that some are very expensive (and I know I get a reward that approximates the expense, but...still...)
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

03-Oct-2017 20:46:16

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Bye

If you happen to be around and check here Scouse and up to having a chat, give me a shout if you can catch me.

Though completely understandable for you to stick with your guns, and if so, take care friend. Thanks for chatting with me in game recently out of the blue. <3

03-Oct-2017 21:46:03

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top