Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Gordy Hollis
Aug Member 2021

Gordy Hollis

Posts: 14,165 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Man, I used to be a regular on the General forum. This was like home for me and a dozen or so other people.

I remember when the very first general forum lounge thread started.

I used to go by Sheep Latin. I made a really popular thread called 'Sheep Rights' about RS sheep in game. Good times.

I wonder if any of the older forum mods still post. Like Toxic Gal.

Anyway, what's going on with this place now?

04-Apr-2018 22:04:40

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gordy Hollis said :
Man, I used to be a regular on the General forum. This was like home for me and a dozen or so other people.

I remember when the very first general forum lounge thread started.

I used to go by Sheep Latin. I made a really popular thread called 'Sheep Rights' about RS sheep in game. Good times.

I wonder if any of the older forum mods still post. Like Toxic Gal.

Anyway, what's going on with this place now?

Hey Gordon H,

welcome back! :)

Take a glance at this Mug Shot page: Click here
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

04-Apr-2018 22:36:03

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Forum Moderator Posts: 45,000 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't remember the Sheep Rights thread, but the name Sheep Latin sounds vaguely familiar. In any case, welcome back. :)

A few of the folks from way back still post, though many have changed their RSNs over the years.

04-Apr-2018 22:46:06

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gordy Hollis said :
... Like Toxic Gal...

Toxic Gal entered a quasi-forum-purification program, but is likely still detected if you peruse the mug shot link which 0815 kindly provided.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

04-Apr-2018 23:12:12

Raldrineorth
Aug Member 2008

Raldrineorth

Posts: 10,411 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yea, same here Krystelle one heck of a blast from a fast moving storm.

Winds up to 80mph+ in a certain area, one of the airports here got hit by a microburst that obliterated a private jet hanger. Along with a good lightning show that lit up the night sky with every strike as if it was a huge LED light illuminating the area. The storm only lasted for about 45 minutes though, dried up quickly after.

05-Apr-2018 01:36:28

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Before my time Gordon, but welcome back.

The weather here's been beautiful for April, still warm enough to go to the beach - I haven't been swimming in a long while, but the kids still go in. Not sure how many more beach swimming days to go. So you gotta enjoy the sun and heat while it's here.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

05-Apr-2018 08:15:30 - Last edited on 05-Apr-2018 08:16:22 by Dong U Dead

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top