Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Pestles

Pestles

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just logged back in my skiller rs3 account and maybe 3-4 weeks ago I bought amulet of souls because I though it was good looking on my skiller. Now they did an update on Rs3 and they changed the look of the amulet of souls and I no longer think it looks cool but the problem is that we can't sell it back .. I would like a cosmetic override to get back the old amulet of souls or just make it able to sell it in the Grand Exchange personally I think it's garbage and I love the game and now it's like if I wasted 22m on amulet that is no longer nice to me.

Thanks Pestles.

02-Mar-2018 23:30:10

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pestles said :
I just logged back in my skiller rs3 account and maybe 3-4 weeks ago I bought amulet of souls because I though it was good looking on my skiller. Now they did an update on Rs3 and they changed the look of the amulet of souls and I no longer think it looks cool but the problem is that we can't sell it back .. I would like a cosmetic override to get back the old amulet of souls or just make it able to sell it in the Grand Exchange personally I think it's garbage and I love the game and now it's like if I wasted 22m on amulet that is no longer nice to me.

Thanks Pestles.

It's really sad that they do these cosmetic changes with no care for there player base - there are several outfits that I feel have been ruined with unnecessary changes.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

03-Mar-2018 00:19:38

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

It's snowing again.... I was all ready to go out on my bike to the shops and now see the snow.... Took off my bike suit and boots now and got a cup of tea.

In a way I'm glad cos it's bitter cold. :P I would freeze my boots off going out in this. I have heaters for my hands though. They would be toasty. :P

More time for RS and TV.

Have a great weekend all and keep warm. ;)

Also I watched a video on YT ( I would link it here but he does a lot of cursing) :( about a guy on his bike in the snow a few days back and thinking what a nutter he is. I wouldn't have got my bike up the garden path even if I wanted to go out then. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

03-Mar-2018 10:16:20

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top