General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^^troll!

Iceberg said :
You simply MUST share the chunky chips :D

With this lot of potatoes, they are new season multi-purpose - so I just cleaned the dirt off under running cold water - cut them into chunks, this time I steamed them for around 10 minutes, put a little light olive oil in an ovenproof dish to heat, placed semi-cooked potatoes into the dish and swished them around making sure they are coating and every ten minutes used a fish slice to turn them over until nice and crunchy.

Sometimes I just pop them into the oven without precooking or into a frypan on the stove.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

04-Nov-2019 14:14:37 - Last edited on 04-Nov-2019 14:15:37 by Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Thats how I make my oven chips. Cut into even sized wedges. Add olive oil, salt, pepper and top secret spices. Mix and add to oven 180c 30-35 mins. Yummy.

Yeah, you can do so much with them - sometimes I have a mixture of chunky root veggies roasting this way <- yummy!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

04-Nov-2019 14:40:23

CM Nick

CM Nick

Local Moderator Posts: 9,140 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Tuffty said :
Thats how I make my oven chips. Cut into even sized wedges. Add olive oil, salt, pepper and top secret spices. Mix and add to oven 180c 30-35 mins. Yummy.

Yeah, you can do so much with them - sometimes I have a mixture of chunky root veggies roasting this way <- yummy!

I love doing this with beets, also!
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

04-Nov-2019 22:36:19

Xerobugs
Dec Member 2011

Xerobugs

Posts: 24 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello I am unable to claim my free 50 members bank booster in Solomon's Store. When I click on the booster it says I cannot purchase more of the item. Could you explain or rectify this please? Tom Also it says i can purchase 50 more bank space in the bank interface it might need a fix thank you.

05-Nov-2019 00:22:29

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Xerobugs,

It looks like you have been having problems with this for at least two years.

From your post, it sounds like you're referring to the free bank boosters. I would firstly recommend opening up Solomon's store and navigating to 'Features' and then 'Free Items For Members' section. This will display the items which are currently free for paying members, spread across two pages which you can select at the bottom of the page. Four bank boosters are available, spread across both pages.

Make sure you have claimed them all. If you have, a golden bar will appear containing the word 'purchased'.

If you haven't yet claimed it, you will see a green 'buy' option, which you can select to claim your booster.

Remember, free each bank booster can only be claimed once.

If your items are still missing, then you should have a read of the Find my items (click me) support page. There's a 'contact us' button at the bottom of the webpage which you can use to raise this issue with JaGex directly.

Alternatively, perhaps you could post some screenshots up in a new thread to see if the community could help?

05-Nov-2019 01:06:10 - Last edited on 05-Nov-2019 02:07:19 by Trewavas

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top