Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was at the emergancy service within the last year or two and I had been seen and taken care off, and I believe I was near going home, the doctor just needed to give release papers I think I can't remember anyway me and the female doctor were sitting on the edge of the bed I was in sever pain and I mean sever and she for whatever reason poked me where my pain was, I came millimeters away from physically assaulting her :O My movements was involuntary - it was a reaction and she appologized and said she should of warned me she was going to do that and I went into shock, I became flabbergasted; I will never forget that moment - Fuck! People! Honestly! I came millimeters away from assult and I have never assulted anyone :@

Anyway goodmorning all
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

11-Jan-2018 14:39:56

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In the end, Pepsi is always to blame

Chucky is cute tho

& hi Dong, you almost-monster. Reactions sure are a strange thing huh
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

11-Jan-2018 15:31:56

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Huh. He does bear a striking resemblance to Ronald..
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

12-Jan-2018 21:38:22

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
checks to see if ...and this is the last Friday I'm actually going to have class is hidden in black text
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

12-Jan-2018 22:41:50

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top