Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
WOW! I never knew that happened to you. :|

A while back I thought I saw a post from you about finally being unbanned but I never knew all that other stuff transpired.

I'm not going to lie, I would probably be feeling exactly how you do now if that happened to me. :(
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

08-Jan-2018 18:05:35

FreeScouse

FreeScouse

Posts: 759 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What made it worse is they accused me of botting slayer 7 months after i got 200m but never rolled any xp back or took away any wealth no trade ban or mtx ban, some or all of those restrictions are apparently added to any temp banned account.

I could tell you the reasons i know they banned me for " and it was certainly nothing to do with cheating in any way" but that would have to be in some other way and not in the forums.

But lets just leave it as a "stfu Scouse, we can do this"

Unusual activity does not mean i cheated, it means something looked odd but they decided to accuse me of botting slayer and as you can see, they found out the creator of the account did nothing wrong
Proud owner and user of windows xp and safe mode/low cpu

Shoot me
SCOUSE NEVER BOTTED
Runescapes Frostiest Freind

08-Jan-2018 18:17:02 - Last edited on 08-Jan-2018 18:24:02 by FreeScouse

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Don't trust him. He's really a member of the tin foil hat squad like the rest of us...

Hey Scouse :P
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

08-Jan-2018 18:48:46

Raldrineorth
Aug Member 2008

Raldrineorth

Posts: 10,411 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
Hey Mobius! I'm doing pretty good how about yourself?

Since the Christmas event is over, it's going to be back to the Quest Cape grind. :D
Doing alright here, thanks man. (Sorry for late response, I fell asleep.) Good luck on that Quest cape it's fun to have.

08-Jan-2018 20:43:41

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raldrineorth said :

It's so good to see you back on the Forums! I was sad when you left, as you'd always been a positive contributer.

Have you had a good few Years?
..and are you back playing, or just foruming? o:

I think the only times I met you in game, were during a rock-glitch at Tears of Guthix, and some house party (I think it was a house party.. can remember being in what was either a PoH, or Legend's Guild, several Years earlier (I was on a different acc, back then, though)

09-Jan-2018 03:09:52

Raldrineorth
Aug Member 2008

Raldrineorth

Posts: 10,411 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yusou Bhoroi said :
Raldrineorth said :

It's so good to see you back on the Forums! I was sad when you left, as you'd always been a positive contributer.

Have you had a good few Years?
..and are you back playing, or just foruming? o:

I think the only times I met you in game, were during a rock-glitch at Tears of Guthix, and some house party (I think it was a house party.. can remember being in what was either a PoH, or Legend's Guild, several Years earlier (I was on a different acc, back then, though)
Thanks man. Been good for the past few years, I never left just as I got older the social side of me in-game died off quite a bit. Always here on the forums, although not as much as a poster as I used to be I do read thru all the posts and pages made here in General.

Haven’t quit the game just been secluded in the Skill Requirement worlds since I’ve quit with clans for the most part. Either W48 for RS3 and W353 on OSRS.

Haven’t been to Legend’s Guild in a long long time so it had to be Tears of Guthix or a POH Altar world. (Don’t think I had this name back when House Parties were a thing, be surprised if I did.) Glad to see that you’re still here, your posts are always a good read.

Feel free to send a PM if you want next time I’m online.

09-Jan-2018 08:15:53 - Last edited on 09-Jan-2018 08:16:36 by Raldrineorth

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top