Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Forum Moderator Posts: 45,000 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
On an unrelated note to the above, I've had a lovely week getting to meet some clanmates I've known in-game for a very long time in person at our little 'clan meetup' that we held after RuneFest this year. Its certainly been an incredible experience and I am definitely glad that I took the time off of work to make the trip here to visit.

I've also had one clanmate who has now said that he is going to try and force me to go to RuneFest this year, and says that there is 'no way I can talk my way out of it' lol. We'll see what happens.

*goes back to trying to play a little bit of catch-up before doing a small bit more sightseeing tomorrow morning before my trip back home*

29-Sep-2017 02:19:39

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Forum Moderator Posts: 45,000 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Post said :
Apple, do you by any chance have any of the old forum backgrounds? I remember, ages ago, you had the old sticky and lock icons and was hoping you had some of the brown-era backgrounds.

Uh...

I.... might? But most certainly not on this computer. I'll have to take a trawl through what I have when I'm back to my normal computer and schedule next week.

29-Sep-2017 02:20:40

Posts: 18,410 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh, don't worry. It's not a big thing. I'm cutting together something from old pictures of the RSOF which will do fine, just figured I'd ask. Please don't go trawling because of me :P
× Aussie
× Forum Enthusiast
× Minigamer
x
Road to Comp ×
Serenity Isle CC ×
Minigames FC ×

29-Sep-2017 02:22:20

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Well, I know where they would be on that computer if I have them, I just can't exactly access it when I'm a few hundred miles away and the machine isn't powered up so I can't remotely access it either.

29-Sep-2017 02:24:27

Posts: 18,410 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Applejuiceaj said :
Well, I know where they would be on that computer if I have them, I just can't exactly access it when I'm a few hundred miles away and the machine isn't powered up so I can't remotely access it either.

If I remember and haven't found something myself by then, I'll message you when you're home, but seriously don't worry about it too much, especially if I never end up messaging you.
× Aussie
× Forum Enthusiast
× Minigamer
x
Road to Comp ×
Serenity Isle CC ×
Minigames FC ×

29-Sep-2017 02:28:03

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

FiFi LaFeles said :
Everyone already sees you.

Well yes, I'm sure many have 'seen me' this week as I'm sure plenty of the pictures from the clan meetup are hiding somewhere on social media. Outside of things like that its pretty rare that people 'see me' per se as I don't usually post IRL pictures of my own. :P

29-Sep-2017 02:29:54

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Post said :
If I remember and haven't found something myself by then, I'll message you when you're home, but seriously don't worry about it too much, especially if I never end up messaging you.

Okie dokie. I'll scribble myself a note, but I wouldn't be back there until Sunday anyway. I used to keep my computers in sync, but never bothered syncing this one up after I replaced the drive in it last year as it was used so infrequently.

In any case, Rae has wandered off so I might start thinking about doing the same, unless I want to doze off in the hotel lobby here.

29-Sep-2017 02:33:18

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top