Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,500 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Southeaster said :
I don't disagree. I guess I just can't stand exclusive promotions. Exclusive to whales, that is.

Always going to be the case unfortunately. They are what funds Jagex and in order to keep going, I suppose they need the "whales" to continuously be drawn to it.

Their current way of enticing them isn't doing too well because it creates major backlash from players that don't fund it as much or at all. So, instead, Jagex have to find another way that upsets less of the playerbase and cosmetics is usually how you go about it.

28-Oct-2017 03:55:39

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Forum Moderator Posts: 45,000 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A number of posts from multiple posters going back multiple pages have been removed.

FiFi La Frou & Dong U Dead - There's no need to be airing each others' dirty laundry here and bringing confrontations here that originated on other threads. Rather than have personal disagreements here and air them out for the greater forum community to see, it would be best, if possible, to have these kinds of things discussed privately ingame. Bringing them to the forums often just escalates them further and they don't need to get there.

With that said, lets keep the baiting and accusations off of the forums, thanks.

Some of the removed posts were because they quoted one of the offending posts.

28-Oct-2017 04:39:40

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks Applejuiceaj :)

Went for a swim in the sea today with my boys, I haven't been swimming for 3 years and it was great to get back in. But it was bloody cold, and i mean icy cold - so it was a good day and i think the boys enjoyed swimming with there mum :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

28-Oct-2017 11:06:40

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Southeaster said :
Dong U Dead said :
Thanks Applejuiceaj :)

Went for a swim in the sea today with my boys, I haven't been swimming for 3 years and it was great to get back in. But it was bloody cold, and i mean icy cold - so it was a good day and i think the boys enjoyed swimming with there mum :)

You're able to swim? :O

Yes, why wouldn't I?
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

28-Oct-2017 11:49:35

The contents of this message have been hidden

28-Oct-2017 15:28:59

The contents of this message have been hidden

28-Oct-2017 15:39:09

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Ishanman72 - You've posted that several times around the forums, twice in here. Once was enough; otherwise, it becomes spam and/or ...more of an advertisement.

I also hid a post that quoted it.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

28-Oct-2017 15:45:32 - Last edited on 28-Oct-2017 15:46:31 by Twillow

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top