Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Southeaster
Nov Member 2014

Southeaster

Posts: 15,326 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
I purchased 450 Treasure Hunter keys instead of using bonds. I think it was worth it, I managed to unlock 3 titles and 9 ghost outfits. If I didn't blow it on keys I would've blown it at the gun store purchasing ammunition for the gun range. :P

This impacts all of us. You're enabling them.

You're explicitly sending a message to Jagex that it's okay for them to make all future cosmetic promotions like this - impossible to obtain even with moderate amounts of keys.
Runescape Forumers Discord Server

28-Oct-2017 02:25:40

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I agree, I'd like to be able to earn this in-game. I thought the keys would get me everything but I was wrong.

Unfortunately I think they already know how the majority of RS3 players feel about MTX but are going to continue doing things like this anyway.
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

28-Oct-2017 03:12:24

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,500 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's either focus on cosmetics or things that actually provide a benefit in some way (XP, GP, combat gear, healing items). Better they target cosmetics instead of stuff that can actually damage the game's integrity.

In a perfect world, we'd have no MTX at all but this isn't a perfect world, it's one or the other.

28-Oct-2017 03:21:44

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
It's either focus on cosmetics or things that actually provide a benefit in some way (XP, GP, combat gear, healing items). Better they target cosmetics instead of stuff that can actually damage the game's integrity.

In a perfect world, we'd have no MTX at all but this isn't a perfect world, it's one or the other.

Agreed.
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

28-Oct-2017 03:40:18

Southeaster
Nov Member 2014

Southeaster

Posts: 15,326 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
Singularity said :

Agreed.

I don't disagree. I guess I just can't stand exclusive promotions. Exclusive to whales, that is.
Runescape Forumers Discord Server

28-Oct-2017 03:42:15 - Last edited on 28-Oct-2017 03:42:43 by Southeaster

The contents of this message have been hidden

28-Oct-2017 03:43:34

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top