Posts: 39,414 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rooh said :
Tenebri said :

black phat drop lol

Happy new year all. starting well for myself

Nice! Congrats.. I'm very jealous :P

YtHaar-Mej said :
Gz

Jealous also....though I should be happy I at least got a purple santa from the event.

Magic Pengel said :
Tenebri said :

black phat drop lol

Happy new year all. starting well for myself

Huge grats :O !

thanks lmao it was a shock.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

02-Jan-2024 20:24:59

YtHaar-Mej
Dec Member 2005

YtHaar-Mej

Posts: 25,052 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, the week's half over, and I go back to work Monday.

This has been a relaxing 2 weeks off, but I'm ready to go back. Ofc, once we go back, I'll want another break xD

At least there's a 3 day weekend after next week
Can I turn in a paper without citing all sources?
"No."[1]
1. William Shakespeare, Hamlet , Act III, Scene 1, line 96.

04-Jan-2024 01:13:20

Magic Pengel
Sep Member 2022

Magic Pengel

Posts: 1,915 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
YtHaar-Mej said :

This has been a relaxing 2 weeks off, but I'm ready to go back. Ofc, once we go back, I'll want another break xD

Very relatable :P . Sometimes going into work is the most mentally draining part of the job.
- (Owner) Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

04-Jan-2024 15:41:52

YtHaar-Mej
Dec Member 2005

YtHaar-Mej

How so...?

I see a nice Download link at the top of this site in the nav bar; and on the OSRS one, it's the first link in the left panel navigation....where both downloads pages have the button right there at the top of the page.

Then you install the launcher, sign into your Jagex Account.....and then you pick the game + character, and hit play. Game client loads with you signed in and all set. Then the next time you load the launcher, you're able to just select your character + game, and load the client. Simple and easy.

If someone hasnt migrated to a Jagex Account yet, they can use the link at the bottom of the page for the direct game download, and load the application and sign in normally. Right there on the same page.

Everything is 1 click away and all in 1 location.....I fail to see how Jagex is ruining things if there's no hoops to jump through.
"No."[1]

04-Jan-2024 20:13:36 - Last edited on 04-Jan-2024 20:14:11 by YtHaar-Mej

YtHaar-Mej
Dec Member 2005

YtHaar-Mej

Magic Pengel said :
YtHaar-Mej said :

Very relatable :P . Sometimes going into work is the most mentally draining part of the job.
For me its not the going in…in the morning. Its the return in the afternoon after morning break.
"No."[1]

05-Jan-2024 15:14:25

YtHaar-Mej
Dec Member 2005

YtHaar-Mej

Magic Pengel said :
YtHaar-Mej said :
For me its not the going in…in the morning. Its the return in the afternoon after morning break.

Is it possible to switch up your schedule :O ?
Yes and no.

The lovely part about being a school bus driver, is the midday break is a nice rejuvenation period. But i'll always have to be up at o'dark thirty, then come back after lunch.

I could change routes, which adjust the times I am to check in....but i'm not giving up my route for anything. I get there when there's hardly anyone around, and I leave after everyone has returned....its nice.

I'm just glad we're part of the school district as district employees and not a contracted group like First Student....one positive aspect is we do have a legit family atmosphere and strive to maintain it.....Just there are days I'm not into socializing, and others want to talk your head off....which is the mentally draining part. Trying to be mentally prepped for the afternoon, and then get bombarded with socialization

Thank goodness I have a shuttle that leaves before everyone in the afternoon and I can bail out of there quickly xD

Otherwise, I really don't have much mentally draining aspects. Noise maybe....then that hits when I get home and want to just relax and do nothing.
"No."[1]

05-Jan-2024 17:19:02 - Last edited on 05-Jan-2024 17:24:03 by YtHaar-Mej

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top