General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

The contents of this message have been hidden

25-Feb-2022 22:37:14

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

PT continues to go quite well. I am feeling good and (reportedly) looking good too!

In-game I have had no further level gains since getting Attack, Constitution, Defence, and Strength level 95, CL 120, and Dungeoneering level 93 this past Sunday. I've been using some proteans to gain Crafting, Fletching, and Smithing XP this week. I've also been working on my Cooking, Fishing, and Runecrafting a bit. Honestly, with all the boosts and buffs which come our way so often now, 1.2XP Live just doesn't really interest me like it used to.

Today we were gifted with about another 10 inches of snow here on the frozen tundra. We really got to finish packing this stuff up to send to Tuffty.

Oh, and I'm working on something special for someone special in time for Monday. Maybe if I put this behind a spoiler, she won't notice. :P

Enjoy your weekend, everyone. Good luck with your remaining DXP Live plans.

Aslon Dak
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

26-Feb-2022 04:51:08

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Scouse said :
Tuffty said :
[#HJJTVVHCT] said :
If you can't say it I will.

I wish the citizens of Ukraine all the best.

;)

Yer, suddenly Happy fridays feel like a luxury we should be more thankful of and blessed to be a part of in these sad sad times <3

Much love

Scouse - The much love is passed out far and wide to all of Ukraine and also towards the Russian soldiers who are being forced to fight this fuckin war when in fact they don't really want to <3

"Scapers are lovely people. <3

In the 7th Doctor story The Curse Of Fenric, The Doctor's companion Ace works out the solution to a chess problem The Doctor uses to distract Fenric, which is also the solution to the conflict between British and German soldiers on a naval base during WWII. The pawns don't fight each other - they team up and work together.

Of course, that's just a Doctor Who story. Nothing like that could ever happen in real life.

Or could it?

Time will tell. It always does.

26-Feb-2022 05:10:52

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :
Scouse said :
Tuffty said :
[#HJJTVVHCT] said :

;)

Yer, suddenly Happy fridays feel like a luxury we should be more thankful of and blessed to be a part of in these sad sad times <3

Much love

Scouse - The much love is passed out far and wide to all of Ukraine and also towards the Russian soldiers who are being forced to fight this fuckin war when in fact they don't really want to <3

In the 7th Doctor story The Curse Of Fenric, The Doctor's companion Ace works out the solution to a chess problem The Doctor uses to distract Fenric, which is also the solution to the conflict between British and German soldiers on a naval base during WWII. The pawns don't fight each other - they team up and work together.

Of course, that's just a Doctor Who story. Nothing like that could ever happen in real life.

Or could it?

Maybe idiot dictators should watch more Dr Who rather that the fast and the furious!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

26-Feb-2022 05:17:31

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Scouse said :
Well i just checked and i'm still not a "she" so i'm guessing this special something aint for me =(

Much love

Scouse - Coming in second place!

Sorry Scouse, not this time.

Unless it's your birthday on the 28th too.

Oh, now I really have said too much! Where's that spoiler button? Ah, there it is.

Shhhh! Not a word, please! I have to keep this secret for another 48 hours or so.

Happy Weekend, Scouse!

26-Feb-2022 05:21:48

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Scouse said :
Aslon Dak said :
Scouse said :
Tuffty said :
[#HJJTVVHCT] said :

;)

Much love

Or could it?

Maybe idiot dictators should watch more Dr Who rather that the fast and the furious!

Maybe so...or maybe we just invite him to come visit us in The Wildy. Hehe.

26-Feb-2022 05:24:32

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

[quote id=14-15-770-65953105-17006-347009978][quote id=14-15-770-65953105-17003-347009957]Well i just checked and i'm still not a "she" so i'm guessing this special something aint for me =( Much love Scouse - Coming in second place![/quote] Sorry Scouse, not this time. [spoiler]Unless it's your birthday on the 28th too. Oh, now I really have said too much! Where's that spoiler button? Ah, there it is. Shhhh! Not a word, please! I have to keep this secret for another 48 hours or so.[/spoiler] Happy Weekend, Scouse![/quote Good luck mate, my lips are sealed, btw, 14th is me [qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

26-Feb-2022 05:26:47

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

[quote id=14-15-770-65953105-17008-347009982][quote id=14-15-770-65953105-17006-347009978][quote id=14-15-770-65953105-17003-347009957]Well i just checked and i'm still not a "she" so i'm guessing this special something aint for me =( Much love Scouse - Coming in second place![/quote] Sorry Scouse, not this time. [spoiler]Unless it's your birthday on the 28th too. Oh, now I really have said too much! Where's that spoiler button? Ah, there it is. Shhhh! Not a word, please! I have to keep this secret for another 48 hours or so.[/spoiler] Happy Weekend, Scouse![/quote Good luck mate, my lips are sealed, btw, 14th is me[/quote] Fuck knows what happened, my pen was always pointed to north, maybe east moved a bit! [qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

26-Feb-2022 05:44:35

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top