Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mrs Ana said :
Scouse said :
=) hello <3
How are you feeling on this fine Friday?

Quite well but slightly confused a bit and maybe a tad worried with a hint of maybe i am sorry and a dash of for what?

But all that aside......

Mostly with my hands and a little with my feet when i remove my socks =)

Much love

Scouse - Always means well, sometimes forgets wtf he said or did last week but god loves a tryer and that's what i try to be, try to be nice, try to be caring, try to not be naughty, try to make my friends happy if they are feeling sad and last and not least.....

Try to remember my log in details every friday so i can spend some time with the best mates i have ever met on these forums <3.

E - Oh and try not to be so cheesy it makes you sick!!!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

14-May-2021 21:39:51 - Last edited on 14-May-2021 21:40:38 by Scouse

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
I am sunburnt. Shocking.

Must be nice to know what the sun looks like, think cloudy with a chance of cloud what its been like here.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

14-May-2021 22:47:09

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Norne said :
Brigantia said :
I am sunburnt. Shocking.

Must be nice to know what the sun looks like, think cloudy with a chance of cloud what its been like here.

Good evening Misty, how are you, hope you are well and thanks for wanting mah leg in 2009, april 16th at 14:37 pm.

Much love

Scouse - There, thats why my mates call me "The Elephant", i never forget!!!!

E - Shame on you if your first thought was a dirty minded one :P
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

14-May-2021 22:51:16 - Last edited on 14-May-2021 22:51:59 by Scouse

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :

Good evening Misty, how are you, hope you are well and thanks for wanting mah leg in 2009, april 16th at 14:37 pm.

That was in December of 2009, and OldCouch was the one who started that nonsense. I wasn't even a Forum Moderator in April 2009!
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

15-May-2021 02:53:05

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Norne said :
Scouse said :

That was in December of 2009, and OldCouch was the one who started that nonsense. I wasn't even a Forum Moderator in April 2009!

Sorry, my mistake must have been april 2010 but cmon mate, timing aside you must remember that day "whenever it was" haha
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

15-May-2021 03:22:53

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

It was December 2009, I was a mod then. Homersympson wrote a Christmas ID thread asking people what they wanted, and one of the first replies was a person saying "I want ur legz" or something incoherent. Oldcouch then began replying to everyone with that, so everyone else did. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

15-May-2021 05:49:29 - Last edited on 15-May-2021 05:49:58 by Norne

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Norne said :
It was December 2009, I was a mod then. Homersympson wrote a Christmas ID thread asking people what they wanted, and one of the first replies was a person saying "I want ur legz" or something incoherent. Oldcouch then began replying to everyone with that, so everyone else did.

You seem to remember things incorrectly mate, Merry xmas i.d was always a thing from yours truely and as for the leg thing, ok. i'll happily let that go but remember this mate, only one person in my runescape history has ever said that me and i can guarantee it was not that couch chap, Misty mate, admitting that you actually know me aint a bad thing, embrace the fun shit we had back in the day, ok , we was not besties but we had a laugh mate, the kind of laugh that aint about in this day and age and correct me if i am wrong...

We dont speak, we aint mates, never have been but if you say i dont pop up trying to say hello if i see you then you are a fuckin liar mate.

Much love

Scouse - 2 legs not one!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

15-May-2021 06:02:25

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top