Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

REDroes

REDroes

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a brand new laptop and already getting message to update drivers. I can never update enough for Runescape's satisfaction. I have been playing this games for over 10 years and don't need drivers updated. I lie the game just the way I have it.

18-Apr-2021 01:11:12

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you're on the latest available driver then ticking 'remind me in 90 days' should suffice :) Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

18-Apr-2021 06:59:02

Sika
Feb Member 2017

Sika

Posts: 5,408 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hope everyone had a good weekend, I know I had! But in 6 hours or so it's time for me to "disappear" for 3 weeks. Yeah.. I'm doing my mandatory military service, only 54 days to go back to the full civil life I loved.
Only
Enter Your Password On

Official Runescape Websites (double check URL)

18-Apr-2021 11:39:13

KristenThyss

KristenThyss

Posts: 348 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
KristenThyss, So the big her up as the perfect lady stunt failed and only truthful thoughts matter.

Well played Mr Dak, you won, i see myself as the proud loser who came in 2nd place.

Kristen, i still love ya mate and appreciate you as a person and the help i needed when i lost my way a bit!

Much love

Scouse - Always a winner, even when he loses!

Aww, thanks Scouse and you are welcome. Damn right you are a winner - you ARE Mr. Friday, the one who brings love, laughter, and all things Liverpool to the forum!

Original message details are unavailable.
Btw, sorry to ask this..

Kristen, you are a female right?, just checkin and sorry for asking =)

In this life at least, yeah. Maybe in past lives too. That feels right somehow.
All hail The Empty Lord!

19-Apr-2021 05:34:36

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Helloooooooooooooooo.

Finally turned on my computer.....

Update from me. I'm doing great. Legs much better but still having some knee cap pain which is worrying. Not that I can do much about it lol. Part of being old I suspect.

Bikes all fit and well. Had an estimate bill of £1,100+ and fixed it myself for a total of £105. I did it myself as going through insurance I have to pay first £450 lol. I saved cash. Looks as good as new. You can't tell it's been in a prang.

My pride is still shot though. I have it on video and I can see what happened. I'll learn from it so it does not happen again.

Anyway Boys and Girls hope you have all been keeping safe and well. You should see me around the forums a lot more now I'm active. Also in game. Missed this place so much. Just glad to be back.

Have fun everyone. Chat soon.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

19-Apr-2021 13:43:47

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good you saved some cash on fixing her!! :)
i missed you on forums
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

19-Apr-2021 13:47:48

Nightowl4
Mar Member 2018

Nightowl4

Posts: 360 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hi, not sure if im in the right forum here but I have a question. My overhead prayer icon has disappeared. When i activate prayer it shows in the buff bar but not overhead. Tried all the settings and cant see anything, drained and recharged prayer, changed curses to normal. its still gone

Am I missing something simple or is this a bug? Its driving me mad!

19-Apr-2021 22:13:49

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dads Iron Hc said :
I do wish more people used this platform.

It didn't last long. By the time I posted that post it went up to six; when I noticed I was the only one I was in Off Topic and thought it was general forum news, so it stayed at one active user for a short while. When I left the forums it was down to 3.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

20-Apr-2021 08:03:05

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top