Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dadizar said :
Well, I just got back from the Chinese buffet, and believe it or not, they had octopus today, and lychees too. :) :) :)

Were they delicious? I'm thinking about taking a drive to the hood and get some authentic tacos after I leave the office. :P I live in the suburbs so authentic Mexican food doesn't exist here. :(
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

14-Oct-2017 18:48:20

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
Dadizar said :
Well, I just got back from the Chinese buffet, and believe it or not, they had octopus today, and lychees too. :) :) :)

Were they delicious? I'm thinking about taking a drive to the hood and get some authentic tacos after I leave the office. :P I live in the suburbs so authentic Mexican food doesn't exist here. :(
They were both delicious! ^_^

The best Mexican food I have ever had in the U.S. was at the Frontera Bar & Grill in Chicago. The best tacos I ever had were from a small restaurant in Querétaro, Mexico.
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

14-Oct-2017 19:09:05

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Nice! Enjoy it.

1. Yes I can. I could even login to RuneScape while at work. :P
As long as my work is finished before I leave, they really don't mind or care what I do here. I even read and do school work during work hours too.

2. He was free from a store. A friend knew I wanted a dog and they informed me this dog was injured while on display. (He had a soft tissue injury to his leg.) They were going to send him to the dog pound since he was getting older and customers thought he was ugly. (Most rat terriers have black spots, his body is all white.) I fell in love with him when I went to the store and told them I'd take him. I brought him home that day and they even paid for his medication since he was still injured. 11 years later he's still with me. ^_^

14-Oct-2017 19:39:15

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My kids are role paying with the lego they made yesterday and one of them said they were off to New World (grocery store) and i said what are you going to get and he said treats, and i said what kind of treats and he said chocolate and said what other treats and he said vegetables and i said what type of vegetables and he said peas and others types and then he said he's buying chicken for stew <- now that is a healthy treat! And the chocolate, well why not after eating all that healthey stuff :D
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

14-Oct-2017 19:50:14

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Dong U Dead said :
My kids are role paying with the lego they made yesterday and one of them said they were off to New World (grocery store) and i said what are you going to get and he said treats, and i said what kind of treats and he said chocolate and said what other treats and he said vegetables and i said what type of vegetables and he said peas and others types and then he said he's buying chicken for stew <- now that is a healthy treat! And the chocolate, well why not after eating all that healthey stuff :D

Hahaha. :D
Chicken and chocolate is a nice combination. ;)

Hello Krystelle!

14-Oct-2017 21:10:38

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top