Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We've got ASDA coming tomorrow. I think that's about all that's exciting for this weekend haha
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

19-Mar-2021 16:42:19

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Arbor said :
Happy Friday, everyone! Hope there are great things in store for all of you this weekend.

What are you looking forward to most in your weekend plans? I've got an outing planned with my girlfriend coming up, so that's putting a spring in my step right now. :)
Happy Friday,
CM Arbor!
I'm a little late here since I have been bombarded at work. I'm supposed to meet up with family tonight so I am looking forward to that. I'm also scheduled for a couple's massage tomorrow and that's something that I definitely cannot wait for! Very nice on your plan with your girlfriend. I hope it all goes well ^_^ .

19-Mar-2021 16:59:54

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trewavas said :
Happy Friday, Arbor. I hope you have a nice weekend. :)

I have nothing planned. The highlight of my weekend will be the second dose of my vaccine, which I'll receive on Sunday. That's about it! :P

Thanks, Trewavas! I always appreciate your kind well-wishes. And hey, vaccination is good! It's nowhere in sight for me yet.

Brigantia said :
We've got ASDA coming tomorrow. I think that's about all that's exciting for this weekend haha

Hey, groceries can be fun, kind of? I always enjoy the social shopping aspect in any case, though I guess that's not really a thing when it's delivered... :|

Mrs Ana said :
Happy Friday,
CM Arbor!
I'm a little late here since I have been bombarded at work. I'm supposed to meet up with family tonight so I am looking forward to that. I'm also scheduled for a couple's massage tomorrow and that's something that I definitely cannot wait for! Very nice on your plan with your girlfriend. I hope it all goes well ^_^ .

Those sound like great and relaxing plans, Mrs Ana! I'm jealous! Hope you enjoy those activities, and thanks for the good vibes you're sending as well.

19-Mar-2021 17:58:24

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Arbor said :
Those sound like great and relaxing plans, Mrs Ana! I'm jealous! Hope you enjoy those activities, and thanks for the good vibes you're sending as well.
It's always nice to send good vibes :P ! I sure hope to enjoy these activities because moving into my new place left my body destroyed :O !

19-Mar-2021 20:10:48

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top