Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Don't forget the Elder Rune ore box. It can hold 140 coal.

It's awesome.

I think if you're mining coal the ore box helps in moving coal from the Seer's village coal storage unit a bit.

But more than likely barely breathing content along with Blast Furnace.

Course, we all have to say goodbye to friends along the way.

If only we were enriched by the new content, we'd be contented.

24-Jan-2019 04:09:40

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
Is this thread able to go past 20,000 posts or is it automatically jmod locked at that point? Because ive never seen a general forum chat lounge go past that.

I think it's up to fm, not jm.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

24-Jan-2019 16:42:12

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
Is this thread able to go past 20,000 posts or is it automatically jmod locked at that point? Because ive never seen a general forum chat lounge go past that.
Stickies hold an unlimited amount of posts; however, the OP can recreate it whenever they think it's necessary.

24-Jan-2019 17:37:11

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mrs Ana said :
Jeremy Cheng said :
Stickies hold an unlimited amount of posts; however, the OP can recreate it whenever they think it's necessary.

In this case a moderator recreated this thread, the op had no choice s/he wasn't' around.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

24-Jan-2019 18:01:17

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There are back end reasons as to why a sticky thread needs to be remade. Can't really get into the technical aspects of it. I'm sure we'll eventually remake this one. Does it need to be done at the present time certainly not.

Edit: I'd point out that when I recreated it. The original poster A wasn't around and B had zero intent of doing so when people asked her to do so. It wasn't at moderator behest but community request.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

24-Jan-2019 18:02:20 - Last edited on 24-Jan-2019 18:03:48 by Tranq

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top