Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Double-check your records to ensure you have purchased the correct package. You should have received a receipt through your account's registered email, as well as an automated message sent straight to your messaging centre. If you haven't received the notifications, check that you have purchased the package for the correct account.

Work through the 'is your subscription active?' support page to help verify the status of your subscriptions. In particular, use the 'locate your subscriptions' link, to check which accounts your card is associated with. If you'd like to further verify it, you can log in to any alternative accounts that you have, to check if they have received the membership.

If you find that you have bought it on the wrong account, you can submit a transfer request . Jagex WILL be able to help you if this is the case, but you'll need to confirm the credentials of your other account. I will note that there are some limitations to this process (detailed HERE ), but in your case, you should be able to proceed with the request.

It sounds like you have already submitted a query regarding this, but check that you have submitted a dedicated support ticket. You should only send one: multiple tickets won't solve the issue any faster I'm afraid. It can take up to 48 hours to receive a reply, so be patient.

05-Feb-2021 09:51:28 - Last edited on 05-Feb-2021 10:04:56 by Trewavas

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ayyy!
Merry Friday!

Hope everyone has a great day and a fantastic weekend. I slept super late today. :L
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

05-Feb-2021 14:00:43

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Double layer of socks and shirts today! Brrr...

Happy friday everyone :)
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

05-Feb-2021 15:14:35

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Arbor said :
It simply goes this week, Mrs Ana, but thank you for asking. Hope things are well with you despite the mixed weather?
They are well, somehow. I haven't been able to drive my car because it's snowed in, but hopefully, that changes today after the rain. I'm tired of taking public transportation!

I hope it gets better for you ^_^ !

05-Feb-2021 17:37:22

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top