Best lights ever for Halloween, Tre!
Thanks for making them!

You're welcome!

01-Nov-2020 01:11:46

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raldrineorth said :
Happy Halloween folks, people coming out in droves with the kids tonight. They ain’t letting the media fear tactics keep’em down. It’s great, got my spooky sound machine on here at the front porch. Lol :)

"media fear tactics"

Yikes.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

01-Nov-2020 11:46:10

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
In other news.

7 more Fridays till Christmas. :P

It was a very quiet Halloween for me. I saw no one. :( I got bags of sweets now to either keep till next year or eat them. :P

You could have kept that tidbit about Christmas to yourself my friend. With the pandemic this year and people being dictators. It just doesn't seem jovial this year, My family has already cancelled the holiday get togethers. Due to the draconian rule of our Governor. Now the one bit of fun the monthly family card game may be on the list of things to get axed.

As to the extra sweets from Halloween, we had more trick or treaters than i thought we would. There were about 50 or so. Usually there's about 400 or so. So numbers were way down. I only have 1 spare bag of candy. I usually buy like 5 or 6 of the 145 piece bags from sams club. This time around I bought 2. Figured it would be either a really dismal year for festivities or I'd run out early. It was dismal our city had hours of 3pm to 7pm the streets were deserted come nightfall. So it wrapped at like 6pm.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

02-Nov-2020 11:47:47

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So the Ole Man is back on furlough as we enter our second lockdown here in Blighty. He's currently a Drayman and since the pubs, clubs, eateries etc. are closing there's no work for him.

He's pleased ..... I'm sort of. The upside is that he'll be doing odd jobs around the house/garden (which is great) the downside is he'll be pestering me when I'm trying to play RS. Bah!

Awww, still, it's always nice when he's here pottering around the place even though it costs a fortune in teabag useage.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

03-Nov-2020 11:50:50

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top