Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday everyone! Been an odd kind of week for me, but the weekend is off to an alright start now it seems. Hope everyone else is having a nice start to theirs.

@ Mrs Ana: Glad to hear you're doing better! :)

30-Oct-2020 16:14:49

The contents of this message have been hidden

30-Oct-2020 20:24:22

The contents of this message have been hidden

30-Oct-2020 21:26:00

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Day-Before-Halloween 'Scapers! :)

Sadly, unlike the past two years, I do not have a hospital appointment on Halloween this year. :(

Why sadly? Because it was fun showing up to my appointments wearing my full-head skull mask and long skeletal gloves, and telling the receptionist I was there to receive my skin grafts. :P Later, when the doctor came into the exam room, I told her I had stopped off at Dermatology on my way there, and there was an unfortunate incident. :P I told another receptionist I had gone to X-Ray and something terrible had happened! :P

Calm down, everyone took it in the spirit of Halloween. Some of the staff even dressed up a bit. One receptionist wore a witch's hat. Another wore a T-shirt that read "I AM A GHOST", while the woman working next to her wore a black T-shirt with a white ribcage on it. I told her she should go down to X-Ray and demand to know "What the HELL did you do to me?!" :P She laughed, but decided against doing that.

No Halloween hospital antics this year though. Ironically, for most of 2020 every day has been Halloween...just not in a fun way. :(

Even so, I do have a little something to celebrate Halloween coming very soon to the RuneScapian Rhapsody thread Trewavas has in General. It will pay tribute (sort of) to one of the scariest beasts in all of RuneScape! :O

Sort of. ;)
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

30-Oct-2020 22:01:11

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Scouse: Unfortunately, I had to remove two of your posts above because they contained references to inappropriate, sexual content. Sorry about that. Please keep your posts PG in the future as best you can. Keep in mind that slang terms for things that are inappropriate here are also themselves inappropriate, too!

30-Oct-2020 22:06:49

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top