Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,500 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For me, there isn't much difference since the work I do is online anyway. I'm mainly at home.

I only notice the difference when I occasionally have to go to the local shops and see how empty the road is (road is normally teeming with cars, buses, trucks etc..).

24-Apr-2020 22:17:58

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,500 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It isn't one thing since the tasks that go up, what they call "HitApps", vary. It's normally simple, repetitive things like judging if a webpage is junk or not, if a page is adult or not, evaluating search engine queries and judging their appropriateness, etc - too many to list. I'm basically an independent contractor. The work is done to improve Microsoft products.

You basically log in to the platform, see what's up and work on it for however long you can. It's irregular work which is really the only real problem with it. I think the lockdown has affected it as I am noticing considerably less work, but who knows since it's always been an unpredictable platform.

24-Apr-2020 22:46:26

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was going to make home made burgers for tea tonight, got down to the supermarket and the line was the longest I'd ever seen, so we came home and will cook something else.

I've been trying to play RS on my mobile it's not easy playing on a small device.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

25-Apr-2020 03:15:35

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Ownage Omg said :
Tryna stay positive atm is kinda difficult cus of this lockdown stuff :/

If you don't remain positive this virus will win, staying positive will overcome and be victorious - Scouse 4:24

And he said to them, “Why are you afraid, O you of little faith?” Then he rose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm.
- Matthew 8:26

Much love

Scouse - Believer and see's a great future beyond this

I'm with you, Scouse. Happy Friday 'Scapers!
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

25-Apr-2020 03:32:17

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :
Scouse said :
Ownage Omg said :
Tryna stay positive atm is kinda difficult cus of this lockdown stuff :/

If you don't remain positive this virus will win, staying positive will overcome and be victorious - Scouse 4:24

And he said to them, “Why are you afraid, O you of little faith?” Then he rose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm.
- Matthew 8:26

Much love

Scouse - Believer and see's a great future beyond this

I'm with you, Scouse. Happy Friday 'Scapers!

Cheers Aslon, means a lot mate
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

25-Apr-2020 03:41:50

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Woot completed the Zodiyak Track and bought the premier pass for it. Loving the cosmic weaver teleport and the cosmic trance rest. Now I'm 949k slayer xp from 200m slayer from all the Track lamps. Spent about 140m including the bond for the premier but made most of it back from slayer. Very satisfied!

25-Apr-2020 12:03:27

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top