Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I did it, I got my max cape. Am now lolloping around Priff trying to look purposeful, but in reality admiring it flapping around my ankles.
Difficult to decide on the colour. Just when I think I`ve sorted it, I think I might just tweak it a bit, so many to choose from

There is a big content update on Monday so maybe Archaeology, so probably will not have it long what but the heck, have got it now.

22-Jan-2020 12:15:19

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ailysse said :
I did it, I got my max cape. Am now lolloping around Priff trying to look purposeful, but in reality admiring it flapping around my ankles.
Difficult to decide on the colour. Just when I think I`ve sorted it, I think I might just tweak it a bit, so many to choose from

There is a big content update on Monday so maybe Archaeology, so probably will not have it long what but the heck, have got it now.

Grats J enesis!

I doubt Arch is coming Monday or this month at all. So you'll have a few weeks at leasst.

22-Jan-2020 16:52:55

Simply Lex

Simply Lex

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey guys! I am a new hardcore ironman but i have been playing since 2008. I have always wanted to get more involved in the forums but never did so here i am :P i wanted to just say hey and if anyone else wants to add me and do some skilling, feel free to shoot me a pm. :) - Lex -

22-Jan-2020 17:23:35

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keepsake key your cape once you pick a color combination. So that you should be able to wear it as a cosmetic while you 99 the new skill.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

22-Jan-2020 18:09:42

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top