Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ailysse said :
her diet sheet allowed her a hen`s egg sized portion, they had not specified what species of bird and she was going for the ostrich.

AH the beloved sea food diet. They "see" food and eat it. I'm guilty of that form of dieting... Mashed potatoes are a comfort food. No matter how bad things are you never feel bad while eating them. Might have regrets afterwards but during your happy.

It's much like watching someone eat a hamburger... They're happy while eating one, nobody is grimacing while chomping down on one. Might be upset before or after, however during your happy.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

14-Jan-2020 13:29:04

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can see how it'd be difficult for someone to totally change their eating habits if they got Type 2 as an adult; with a life of eating as much of what they want whenever they want it, it must be a real pain in the neck needing to constantly consider can they eat it in the first place and, if so, how much, and when.

All those sorts of things I do on auto-pilot without being aware I'm making choices/calculations because I've always had to do it.

Woo-hoo, lucky me.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

14-Jan-2020 14:06:44

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,238 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rooh said :
Yep very true.
Plus they had a great lead, Felicity Jones... way better than Rey IMO.
+1!!!! Nubby Nubnub said :
That scene at the end of Rogue One with Darth Vader still gives me goosebumps every time I rewatch it.
This also~
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

14-Jan-2020 19:45:02

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Still bucketing down here, too. And the wind! Ohmygosh it was mental trying to keep my footing in the mud with that blasting at me. I think I need wellies with a better tread on them.
Coming through a patch of woodland was scary with the bare trees thrashing about ... Hammer House of Horror stuff.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

15-Jan-2020 00:18:03

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Posts: 8,238 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Still bucketing down here, too. And the wind! Ohmygosh it was mental trying to keep my footing in the mud with that blasting at me. I think I need wellies with a better tread on them.
Coming through a patch of woodland was scary with the bare trees thrashing about ... Hammer House of Horror stuff.
Please stay safe man.
200M all skills, Trimmed comp Cape, MQC
White knighting"female" forum users is cringey
Always protect "certain community minded people" no matter what!

15-Jan-2020 00:36:50

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top