Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, I finally forked out some GP to buy decent weapons, and after years (yes, literally years) of trying, I finally managed 15 waves in Rush of Blood to complete the elite Tirannwn achievements.

I really am pathetic when it comes to combat with my reflexes.

But it is done!!!

I will now celebrate by grinding some fresh Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee beans for my French press. :D ^_^ ;)
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

05-Jan-2020 12:30:24

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Forum Moderator Posts: 45,000 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
^You need to come around more - you just don't venture into these forums enough Applejuiceaj!

I'm around quite a bit, I just don't always post in the lounge. :P

Nice work on the Rush of Blood waves, Dad - I remember I was in the same situation when I did the 15 waves for the achievements. I do remember though I was nowhere near hitting the 20 waves for whatever that requirement was (comp req potentially? I don't recall).

Seemed to always be based both on gear and luck.

05-Jan-2020 15:19:39

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dadizar said :
Well, I finally forked out some GP to buy decent weapons, and after years (yes, literally years) of trying, I finally managed 15 waves in Rush of Blood to complete the elite Tirannwn achievements.

I really am pathetic when it comes to combat with my reflexes.

But it is done!!!

I will now celebrate by grinding some fresh Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee beans for my French press. :D ^_^ ;)

Way to go Dad! =)

05-Jan-2020 19:06:29

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top