General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Time Periods

Time Periods

Posts: 36 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ailysse said :
Rooh said :
Ailysse said :

Already worked from six am till eleven. Taken the puppy out for a walk, fed all the other animals and now have got several uninterrupted hours of RS to play. Bliss. Might even have a drink or two.

Eep, that's an early start! At least you get the rest of the day to yourself though.

Yes that`s the good thing about it, bad thing is I do it six days a week so even on a Sunday am still waking up at half past four.

Why don't you work longer shifts and have more days off? 5 hours hardly worth getting up for is it.

04-Jan-2020 15:37:17

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rooh said :
Time Periods said :
Rooh said :

What's everyone up to for the rest of the day?
I'll be watching 90 minutes of inevitable disappointment later as United take on Wolves in the FA cup.

Having survived the meeting of 6 terriers unscathed (albeit with the help of my friend and her trusty dog whistle), I then cleared up the mess left by my new purchase; a Jellyfish Lamp which has decided to leak from the bottom :@ So that'll be going back on Monday.

Dinner's doing it's thing in the oven so will shortly be joining the Ole Man with a glass of Merlot to review the week past, the week to come and decide how to put the world to rights.

Then a bit of RS, a bit of TV and a good night's sleep - ready for visiting relatives at Sunday dinner tomorrow.

It's nice to have friends and family who want to spend time with me :)
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

04-Jan-2020 16:37:00

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Rooh said :
Time Periods said :
Rooh said :

What's everyone up to for the rest of the day?
I'll be watching 90 minutes of inevitable disappointment later as United take on Wolves in the FA cup.

Having survived the meeting of 6 terriers unscathed (albeit with the help of my friend and her trusty dog whistle), I then cleared up the mess left by my new purchase; a Jellyfish Lamp which has decided to leak from the bottom :@ So that'll be going back on Monday.

Dinner's doing it's thing in the oven so will shortly be joining the Ole Man with a glass of Merlot to review the week past, the week to come and decide how to put the world to rights.

Then a bit of RS, a bit of TV and a good night's sleep - ready for visiting relatives at Sunday dinner tomorrow.

It's nice to have friends and family who want to spend time with me :)

Sounds like my ideal day. The more dogs the better

04-Jan-2020 16:50:44

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Aye, lol. But 4's enough for me now. Old legs can't walk as far as they used to.

Not only that, the cost of Pet Insurance these days is ferocious.

Yes tell me about it. Sidney`s insurance with Petplan has started off at 80 odd pounds a month, and that will go up every year and the excess getting greater and don`t even mention vet costs.

04-Jan-2020 17:03:37

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top