Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I quite like it.

Graphically, it's a big improvement on what was there (though it does make Ardy look dated!), and it has made the area more accessible. Nice mechanics too, maybe the animals do poop a little too much, but there's definitely a good variety of animals available, and there's room for expansion in the future.

My only major gripe would be the drop rate of some animals from monsters, and the breeding process. I did read on Twitter that they are looking at adding an option to the shop to turn all the pens into a breeding paddock, so that's good (if it happens).

Anyway, I've wanted to see the Ardounge Mill graphically updated since they did the fishing guild, and it has finally happened. :P

05-Sep-2018 16:31:51 - Last edited on 05-Sep-2018 16:32:26 by Trewavas

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm looking at the farm and something semi interesting to at least try. It's certainly a different way to train the skill.

If we had the farm early on I'd probably enjoy it far more than I have. As training farming was slow and this seems like it's more like a distraction and diversion that gives farming xp.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

05-Sep-2018 18:02:49

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Forum Moderator Posts: 45,000 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
Gloomshroom zygomites are amazing money.

They are quite good for beans, too. I sold an adolescent one of the type of zygomite that my buyer was after (though, not with the exact trait they wanted) and they offered up 935 beans for it.

07-Sep-2018 04:00:03 - Last edited on 07-Sep-2018 04:00:26 by Applejuiceaj

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy to hear about everyone else's POF experiences while I sit on the fence, watching horses and hawks.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

07-Sep-2018 04:47:17

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top