Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,238 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just got back from my Hong Kong holiday. ^_^

Super sleepy - had a flight issue with the oxygen systems not working, so the plane had to make a stop in Amsterdam bringing the flight to 16 hours.... what was worse, was that no one was allowed off the plane while they fixed the issue... :(

Jet lagged so much... got home to find out my car battery is flat also... more stuff to sort out tomorrow :(
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

30-Dec-2019 22:21:57

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trewavas said :
-ponders-

I wonder if I would feel the wrath of Fifi's pointed weaponry if we met in the wildy, as I am a said penguin hunter for Yadda Yadda. Though she (Yadda Yadda) has almost killed me before.

I'd threaten Fifi with songs, art and GIFs to keep me alive.

:P

Naw, I'd never PK anyone I knew. Well, maybe with a few rare exceptions.
But definitely not you or Twillow (despite the brazen flaunting of her tempting loot).
And totally definitely never never a Pengie Hunter or anyone on the agility course.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

31-Dec-2019 00:21:50

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Great day of shopping. Bought a snapple, asian green tea and pair of rainboots and a 5 pack of socks from the men's store, now I don't have to worry about my feet getting wet when stepping in puddles and I was out of socks. Just got off the phone with mom, she said my aunt might take me and some of my family members to a korean restaurant or to my cousin's house for some korean food on wednesday.

31-Dec-2019 06:15:27

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy New Year!!!

Will I see better this year since it is 2020?

Gee, if I do I am going to feel stupid about ordering new glasses for the first time in over 10 years on Sunday.

EDIT: First stupid 2020 joke in the forums, but the bit about ordering glasses is true.
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

31-Dec-2019 09:41:55 - Last edited on 31-Dec-2019 09:52:51 by Dadizar

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,238 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Terminux said :
How was Hong Kong then?
It wasn't too bad... not the best holiday I've been on though. Second day there, met up with another RS player and had dinner, and did an escape room. Upon leaving the building afterwards, we got caught in the riots, so that was definitely an experience...
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

31-Dec-2019 09:58:49

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ooooo ... escape room. I did my first (only) one of those last Summer. Totally loved it, must do it again, such fun :D

And Hello, Dadz! Dreadful joke yep. Hope you're alright and wishing you a Happy new Year.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

31-Dec-2019 12:26:29

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Almost typed "happy friday" there rofl, but unforseen circumstances have brought me back to forums on this last day/first day of the year so happy new year to all my favorite pixelated friends that i have have the pleasure to meet over the years and i wish you all the very best for the new decade that is upon us <3

Much love

Scouse - No matter how hard i try, i can't fuckin stay away!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

01-Jan-2020 01:29:10 - Last edited on 01-Jan-2020 01:52:39 by Scouse

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top