Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sometimes when I get a key in-game I can't redeem it because it wants me to use my saved-up keys first.

Usually it's a crap promo so I don't want to use my saved-up keys so I just destroy the in-game key. I don't need one free key that badly.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

19-Dec-2019 16:48:55

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^I know, once I saved about half an inventory worth of them until a good promotion came up - well one of my favourite TH themes. I was so pleased it came up, it was getting to that stage I needed to use the inventory ones up <- not sure if I will go to that stage again :D
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

19-Dec-2019 16:52:36

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emberwind said :
Dong U Dead said :
I can't save keys, soon as it gets above 10 keys, Jagex starts putting keys in my inventory which makes me have to use the keys in TH first before using the key in my inventory :@

It just comes down to RNG and I believe Moderators, streamers and those good with Jagex get better RNG.

Are you talking about keys that you randomly get from playing the game? There is an option to automatically redeem them. I don't even know what you mean about the over 10 keys thing. I have had as many as 40+ keys at once before.

<- don't you get these??

I have clicked the option of automatically redeeming them, but still, once it gets to a certain amount it won't let me redeem them. I get that message you see in the picture.

the certain amount is 10 by the way.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

19-Dec-2019 16:57:01 - Last edited on 19-Dec-2019 17:00:29 by Dong U Dead

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just got back from the buffet. My ticket was free. I got 3 plates worth of new and exciting food. Spring rolls were the best. Coca cola freestyle was pretty good. No time to play the slot machine. Tomorrow I'll watch The Rise of Skywalker.

19-Dec-2019 23:08:35

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Last Friday before Christmas. :P

So have a super great Friday and an even better weekend.

Santa will be here soon so hopefully you have all been good boys and girls....

Think of others throughout Christmas too. See if they are lonely and give them a call. You may get a huge surprise and it will make their day.

Also please remember a Sprout is not just for Christmas. It's for any day.... :P

Have fun everyone. :D

No one spotted the typo. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

20-Dec-2019 14:03:01 - Last edited on 20-Dec-2019 15:41:40 by Tuffty

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top