Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loki said :
Jeremy Cheng said :
Woot, master farmer reputation at POF. Expecting to get Grandmaster farmer reputation in October 2021.
Nice! I'm dreading having to get the reputation done since I'm already 200M farming... :(

I know right. I'm not too worried though as I am not going for comp cape at this stage if it's part of it??
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

19-Dec-2019 10:47:49

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Trewavas said :
Dong U Dead said :
^Nice :D

Went to work last night and I didn't realize there was a Christmas party going on, so had a lovely dinner again - Mediterranean style food, very nice indeed! The people that catered our Christmas do a few weeks ago - well we went to their restaurant for our Christmas do, catered for this Christmas party at our workplace last night.

Sounds tasty.

It was, it's a lovely place I work at, while I was working (it was only a 3-hour shift - the evening shift is always one hour less than the others) Anyway I got a text from a lovely lady saying she put a plate of food in the staffroom for me, it was an assortment of nibbles. She came and found me and told me to come upstairs for a meal, I said no, I'm fine, I'm still very full from a big lunch, others told me there is lots of food, come up. anyway, I came up after work and took some food home, I also wrapped up the nibbles from earlier and had it all when I got home, they are a very caring and thankful group of people, they really are, it's such a pleasure to work there.

I am working Christmas day there too, so looking forward to it. Apparently, instead of the normal work, I will be working in the kitchen, helping prepare food, cook food and do dishes and such and will be having a lovely Christmas meal. This meal will be cooked by us, no caters in. So I believe it will be salads and roasted chicken and desert.

My other workplace gave me a lovely Christmas thank you gift today and a gift each for my boys. It's just really nice to be appreciated. Good group of people again.

19-Dec-2019 11:05:09 - Last edited on 19-Dec-2019 11:09:00 by Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Jeremy Cheng said :
Going to a Buffet in 12 hrs, can't wait my very first time for a Buffet.

Nice, I like buffet meals. A couple of weeks ago one of my workplace Christmas dinner was at the James Cook Hotel which was a buffet and boy was it delicious, can't fault it at all. Got a bit tipsy that night :D

Enjoy Jeremy Cheng :D

19-Dec-2019 11:11:54

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I didn't get the christmas tree sweaters. I've gotten the party hat ones.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

19-Dec-2019 14:17:40

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

I can't save keys, soon as it gets above 10 keys, Jagex starts putting keys in my inventory which makes me have to use the keys in TH first before using the key in my inventory :@

It just comes down to RNG and I believe Moderators, streamers and those good with Jagex get better RNG.

19-Dec-2019 16:03:51

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
I can't save keys, soon as it gets above 10 keys, Jagex starts putting keys in my inventory which makes me have to use the keys in TH first before using the key in my inventory :@

It just comes down to RNG and I believe Moderators, streamers and those good with Jagex get better RNG.

I trade all the items I don't need into Odments then when something good comes out I trade them in for keys. Works a treat for me.

As for RNG lol naaaa if I was that lucky I would of had all the good stuff by now. It's luck. Nothing else.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

19-Dec-2019 16:20:00 - Last edited on 19-Dec-2019 16:20:45 by Tuffty

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Tuffty said :
Dong U Dead said :

I trade all the items I don't need into Odments then when something good comes out I trade them in for keys. Works a treat for me.

I am not sure what you mean - on my key token in my inventory I can only claim it or destroy it, I can't claim it until all my saved TH keys are under 10 keys.

19-Dec-2019 16:24:40

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Oh, I am with you. you lose out though, I have just gone and had a look it's around double the amount you traded in the chest prize for. I just got 250 springs, if I traded them into oddments I would have gotten 250 oddments, if I buy a key from oddments it costs 450. I would also say lesser prizes would be fewer oddments - is it really worth it??

19-Dec-2019 16:28:40 - Last edited on 19-Dec-2019 16:30:33 by Dong U Dead

Emberwind
Jan Member 2022

Emberwind

Posts: 10,482 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :

Are you talking about keys that you randomly get from playing the game? There is an option to automatically redeem them. I don't even know what you mean about the over 10 keys thing. I have had as many as 40+ keys at once before.

19-Dec-2019 16:33:20

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top