Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Hmmm. Never heard of an Amulet of Torture ... what is that? Can't find it on the Wiki.

Sounds like an awesome item for Dharoking. Instead of the blood furies effect of healing you. The amulet slowly saps your health leaving you consistently red barred.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

11-Dec-2019 12:13:20

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah but I'll never know as I rarely go into OSRS !

Ehhh I can't decide what to do next. Commit to going for a second 200m skill or limp my way painfully to 120 Herbie or just fiddlefaddle around doing a bit of everything.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

11-Dec-2019 17:05:28

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
<~~~~~Has no 200 mil skills but I do have a pair of 120's. I'm the champion of fiddle faddle. Do something til I get board then move to something else for a bit. These advancements to 120 just make me wanna cry... Got Tranq to max and went I'll work on xp at my content and rates, who cares if they're virtual, oh no lets make it a reality now go forth and get 10x the amount you needed foolish mortal... Will I ever truly max... Doubt it...
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

11-Dec-2019 17:41:02

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Just reading the Newspost about the Daily Challenges rework and how the xp reward is soon to be the equivalent of that of a Huge prismatic lamp. 68.8k xp at level 99 I believe.

Pretty sure that's a lot less than we're getting atm? It was a nice boost to my Dungeoneering, I get over 300k xp when I've doubled the Task.

:(

'Spose I'll just have to recommence doing Sinkholes then. Good job I've got 200+ Daily D&D Tokens, lol
Le Chat Guerrier

12-Dec-2019 09:53:17

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Actually, so are some of mine. Established ones, not the few new ones I put in about a month ago.

I agree it's too early, basing it on previous years. Maybe because this year it's been such a mild Winter so far .... I know you've had it somewhat colder but it's not been the usual prolonged chill Up t'North as usual (has it?)

I'm not going to worry about it for now, if the weather finally turns nasty they'll survive ~ apparently they have some sort of natural anti-freeze.

*sneakliy crosses fingers behind her back and whispers a silent plea to the God of Daffss*
Le Chat Guerrier

12-Dec-2019 15:46:55

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's been very mild here had 3-4 days of hard frost and thas been it. Just all we have now is rain and more rain and windy.

We have snow on the hills and they are around 10 miles away.

I'm happy to see them as it means I planted them right lol. Just hope the other 1,500 show up too.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

12-Dec-2019 16:06:36

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

It's a bit pathetic, really, that someone should think it amusing to totally waste their time by making a long series of troll threads on a game forum. I feel a bit sorry for them. They must have a very empty life.
Le Chat Guerrier

13-Dec-2019 02:57:43

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top