Loki said :
Emberwind said :
10,000!

woot

woot

woot

woot

Tuffty!
Better watch out Tuffty, she's on her way to taking that #1 spot!!

I wish we can separate the moderator posts from personal posts to see who truly is in the #1 spot. If we all added moderator posts to our profile count it would be completely different depending on how often we moderate.
Well if that were the case, then the player 'Castle Wars' would be #1 with 107K posts.
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

18-Nov-2019 19:25:47

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,238 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
He cheated.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, lol
Well that's true lol. If we don't count that either, then maybe Singularity would be at 96K?
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

18-Nov-2019 20:36:53

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I should have around 200,000 posts because when the forums had a make over sometime ago we all started at zero. Then once the forums were going a glitch killed a lot of peoples post count but not mine muhahahahaha. Quite a few F-Mods lost theirs as did quite a lot of forum users.

Was a fun day that lol. I couldn't stop laughing.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

18-Nov-2019 20:49:05

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,238 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
I should have around 200,000 posts because when the forums had a make over sometime ago we all started at zero. Then once the forums were going a glitch killed a lot of peoples post count but not mine muhahahahaha. Quite a few F-Mods lost theirs as did quite a lot of forum users.

*starts petition to remove 100k posts from Tuffty* ;)
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

18-Nov-2019 20:51:02

CM Nick

CM Nick

Local Moderator Posts: 9,140 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loki said :
Tuffty said :

*starts petition to remove 100k posts from Tuffty* ;)

Signed ;)
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

18-Nov-2019 20:52:44

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top