Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FreeScouse

FreeScouse

Posts: 759 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy friday mates, miss you all loads but i feel i must appologise early for anything i may do tonight because i feel as if i will be in a slightly rougish mood tonight and i am sorry if i offend anyone and goodbye to everyone that i will always hold close to my heart even if i am gone "most of you know who i have became closer to" i may be back next week to say hi but i may trump and forget to say excuse me and be banished forever, i would like you all to know that some of you mean so much to me that i will always think of you and smile at the fun we had and that in itself is a good enough reason to have gave so much of my life to this fuckin cesspit of a game i gave my early years to.

Much love

Scouse - Mr maybe i'll be good and be back next week but idfk <3
Proud owner and user of windows xp and safe mode/low cpu

Shoot me
SCOUSE NEVER BOTTED
Runescapes Frostiest Freind

01-Nov-2019 23:59:15

FreeScouse

FreeScouse

Posts: 759 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emberwind said :
Happy streaking <3

I have learned that after 2 bare ass gifs and found myself in trouble that in future i will always leave my undies on!

Much love

Scouse - Proud owner of probably the best pair of super imposed L.F.C undies ever!!!
Proud owner and user of windows xp and safe mode/low cpu

Shoot me
SCOUSE NEVER BOTTED
Runescapes Frostiest Freind

02-Nov-2019 03:38:09

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,238 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trewavas said :
For those that are interested in it, the Premier Club packages arrive on the 14th of this month.
oh wow even earlier lol..
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

02-Nov-2019 09:17:52

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Molly Weazly said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
I wonder if there'll be a DXP weekend in November. They have often done one in the past, this time of year. I'd like for one to happen.

You're getting your wish, Feefs. :P

Oh yes! :D

I'm a little concerned that they intend to "do things a little differently this time" though.
Hopefully, it's nothing like that one they did a while back which was based around Seren's Voice but I've got a queasy feeling it might spotlight-jump from skill to skill so that people don't spend their entire time on the new 120s.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

02-Nov-2019 11:28:48

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,238 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Molly Weazly said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
I wonder if there'll be a DXP weekend in November. They have often done one in the past, this time of year. I'd like for one to happen.

You're getting your wish, Feefs. :P

Oh yes! :D

I'm a little concerned that they intend to "do things a little differently this time" though.
Hopefully, it's nothing like that one they did a while back which was based around Seren's Voice but I've got a queasy feeling it might spotlight-jump from skill to skill so that people don't spend their entire time on the new 120s.
I hope not. I also hope it's not like any of those 'themed weekend' replacements to DXPW they had on the annual survey...

I have 11m fletching XP to get for my final 120, and just want this to be a normal DXPW.... it's also going to be the first DXPW in like 4 years I haven't had a holiday booked before the announcement xD
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

02-Nov-2019 16:01:46

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FreeScouse said :
Happy friday mates, miss you all loads but i feel i must appologise early for anything i may do tonight because i feel as if i will be in a slightly rougish mood tonight and i am sorry if i offend anyone and goodbye to everyone that i will always hold close to my heart even if i am gone "most of you know who i have became closer to" i may be back next week to say hi but i may trump and forget to say excuse me and be banished forever, i would like you all to know that some of you mean so much to me that i will always think of you and smile at the fun we had and that in itself is a good enough reason to have gave so much of my life to this fuckin cesspit of a game i gave my early years to.

Much love

Scouse - Mr maybe i'll be good and be back next week but idfk <3

Naughty or nice Scouse - there's no way I'd forget you! :P

02-Nov-2019 21:56:41

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top