Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,238 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Yep missing halloween too. Shame really and no idea why there wasn't 1.
They didn't do one because people kept complaining about the annoying grindy events from the past.

Mod Ramen said on Discord that he was going to work on Violet is Blue 2 for GameJam, but then switched to doing Solak changes. Mod Raven and Osborne were working on an Araxxor themed quest during their GameJam and were trying to get it ready for this Halloween. Osborne finished writing the quest and Raven had completed a lot of the coding, but there wasn't anyone around to QA test it. Raven gave the sad news that it wouldn't be out and here we are now. :(
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

31-Oct-2019 21:11:16

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex seem to have quite a lot of employees. I wonder what all the others do .... it can't be just a tiny handful working on content, can it?

Years ago when the company was much smaller, there always used to be a Halloween mini quest or event, some of them quite elaborate, with nice little rewards.

I remember my first one - it had headless zombies. Another one gave Witch or Warlock costumes, then there was Eek the spider and that natty cobweb cloak, the bone brooch, a T shirt and others that I don't remember the exact rewards. But they were fun.

*sigh*
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

31-Oct-2019 21:41:05

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Delay - nice to see you again :)

I hope everyone has enjoyed there Halloween day if it's been <- not sure if it's completed the world yet. I too am very sad that Halloween never came to RS3 this year. I think that is a very poor excuse stating that people think it's a grind - last years one was, but I still did it and enjoyed it even though I didn't find it much to do with Halloween - I can't remember the year before - I have enjoyed Halloween for around 15 years - what a sad, sad shame it never came this year.

@Loike - the only reason I use a different name in discord is because of the troll problems I have. If people don't know who I am I won't get trouble, it doesn't follow me. I have had several alts in these forums without problems over the 10 years - ones I told no one of - Jagex might know who they are, I don't know. I have told them all my alts when recovering account after forgetting my password - nothing is a secret with me, I am a very honest person. I make mistakes occasionally <- this isn't dishonesty.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

01-Nov-2019 00:32:46

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top