Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I so wanna go home currently got a new toy just begging to be used...

When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

02-Aug-2019 17:39:38

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
Happy Friday Tuffty!

Good morning General, I hope everyone is doing well. :)

I finally got my fire cape on OSRS last night. ^_^
Hey! Congratulations! How are those Spanish courses going?
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

02-Aug-2019 17:40:45

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wynd said :
D E L A Y said :
Happy Friday Tuffty!

Good morning General, I hope everyone is doing well. :)

I finally got my fire cape on OSRS last night. ^_^
Hey! Congratulations! How are those Spanish courses going?

Hey Wynd! Long time no talk. They went well! I finished Spanish I and II with A's. I'm currently waiting for the Fall semester to start which will be on the 19th. I'm enrolled in College Algebra, Project Management for Computer Information Technology, and Web Page Development & Publishing. Until then I'm going to try and get my quest cape on OSRS. I recently got all the stats required for that. :)

How have you been?
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

02-Aug-2019 18:02:26

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Who doesn't like a 3D laser engraver/printer. I'm going to be having tons of fun creating stuff.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

02-Aug-2019 18:09:03

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heya! Yea, I have been away for a while. I have been all right, thanks for asking. Someone I know is going back to college to get their master's degree in Spanish so I have to be their point of help XD.

Best of luck to you ^_^ !
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

02-Aug-2019 18:13:57

The contents of this message have been hidden

02-Aug-2019 21:15:13

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Scouse - Please do not post to mis-represent a post I moderated last week. Forum Moderation Review is where you would make a case about it rather than here on the chat thread.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

03-Aug-2019 19:05:13

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top