Forums

Unfair Dismissal.

Quick find code: 14-15-584-66293070

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was gonna type an epic novel with many swear words and threats of grand theft auto involving, idk, tanks alongside some serious promises of personal chainage to Jagex hq gates of my good self " and i will swallow the key this time, honest"

But, lets be honest here, this disgraceful news we are hearing does not need "an epic novel"

All it needs is a little respect for the people who have monitored these forums for you for many many years for the good of their hearts, lets be honest here, you gave them fuckall, they were basically used as unpaid labour.

Ok, i get it, forums aint this hugely active phenom no more but they are and always will be a place within Runescape and forgive me for saying this...

Ok Jagex may own the rights and the company but you can go fuck yourselves if you think you own forums and how dare you think you have the choice to say if they live or die, you may be great but believe me, you aint god!!

I know i said i'd keep this short and i'm trying to, honest, but its hard cos of how wrong this is.

Not gonna say much more but do the right thing Jagex, give the people who gave up their lives to help forums run smooth the dignity they deserve rather than treating them like second hand citizens that you just brushed aside.

Much love

Scouse - Please reconsider Jagex - #FmodLivesMatter
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

13-Jan-2024 00:09:17

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
I do have a question for you Fmods out there.

Were you all made aware of this before the announcement?

~A~

I'm no fmod mate but i can guarantee you that jagex did not give a shit enough about them to let them know, they found out when we did.

And that just adds to how much of a disgrace this is.

Tbh, i doubt Jagex even thought about fmods in this decision
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

13-Jan-2024 00:51:55

Haukur

Haukur

Posts: 1,428 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It feels wrong that they are closing the forums down. I flat out refuse to use that cesspool that is reddit, and hardly ever use facebook. Been in facebook jail several times for going off on the so called fact checkers. Don't ever think the reason I am peaceful is because I do not know how to be violent.
Ekki hugsa alltaf að ég sé friðsælt vegna þess að ég veit ekki hvernig á að vera ofbeldi.

13-Jan-2024 01:19:57

Ironman Gup
Sep Member 2023

Ironman Gup

Posts: 1,523 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It feels wrong that they are closing the forums down. I flat out refuse to use that cesspool that is reddit, and hardly ever use facebook. Been in facebook jail several times for going off on the so called fact checkers.

Ironically I've only had problems with that on RSF
Against Raffle Rigging since 2015

13-Jan-2024 01:42:57

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,469 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Were you all made aware of this before the announcement?

FMods are not permitted to disclose what has been posted in the private FMod forums.
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

13-Jan-2024 07:44:11

barsnoop
Jul Member 2004

barsnoop

Posts: 1,930 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Really sad that such a great resource is being closed down , many many times I've found

answers on the forums to problems I couldnt solve .

Most of all though I've made good friends on here and had some great times that wouldnt have

been possible without rsof.

Thanks to all you fmods for your work , R I P forums :(
The Lingering Lurker

13-Jan-2024 11:10:49

Quick find code: 14-15-584-66293070 Back to Top