Forums

DXP Tokens no longer work?

Quick find code: 14-15-502-66291083

MineMineMini
Feb Member 2024

MineMineMini

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was trying to redeem my remaining DXP tokens but it won't let me? There are a bunch of currencies I actually have saved up that never came back, are we ever going to see DXP tokens return? It'd be nice to see some of the other currencies return as well, these events are actually amazing for someone like me who basically only does skilling because bossing is like mad tedious

27-Nov-2023 12:52:17

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,311 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DXP Tokens Store should work similar to Nic's another service, the Credit Stores.

When DXP events are in progress, Nic's stores will open for business. So we lose no DXP Tokens like we lose no Nic's DXP Credits.

28-Nov-2023 17:36:26

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,794 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.

When DXP events are in progress, Nic's stores will open for business. So we lose no DXP Tokens like we lose no Nic's DXP Credits.

Those credits aren't supposed to carry over anymore. They did in the past, but Jagex mentioned with the event before the last one that this was not intended and warned us to use them up before they got removed when it ended.
For some reason, they didn't implement this removal yet, but it could happen anytime and comparing these credits to the tokens might not be true anymore some day...
https://runescape.wiki/w/Credits_(Nic%27s_Store)
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

29-Nov-2023 16:36:20

Quick find code: 14-15-502-66291083 Back to Top