Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Omega Kaiser

Omega Kaiser

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
--Repost--

Clan Name: Kaiser Sanctum

Inactive Clan Owner: sesom

New Leader: Omega Kaiser

Details: I am the only pro-active clan member left with the highest rank of General. There are no clan deputies with only the clan leader and a one admin as the only leadership ranks left. The clan leader has been gone since 2014.

22-Feb-2019 13:47:04

RareSerenity

RareSerenity

Posts: 60 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Updated repost-

Clan name: Tears o Ares

Banned leader:RuffNekk19

Deputy seeking ownership: Rareserenity

Additional information: The clans owner received a permenant ban back in late November . We have talked it over and the other deputies agree that ownership should be passed on to me.

Thanks, leadership of Tears of Ares

01-Mar-2019 18:23:46

1-OSO-1
Jan Member 2008

1-OSO-1

Posts: 53 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan Name: The Waltons
Inactive Owner: TheGrizzly
Deputy seeking ownership: ooOSOoo

Details: Our current owner has been inactive for over a year. We would like to be able to change things in out cit and possibly change our clan name, but must have owner rights to do so.

03-Mar-2019 06:59:12 - Last edited on 06-Mar-2019 17:21:15 by 1-OSO-1

Lin Kaisheng
Nov Member 2013

Lin Kaisheng

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Angelic Upheaval
Inactive Clan Owner: yeo
New Leader: Lin Kaisheng

Details: I regret to share that our Clan Owner, yeo, passed away last week. Currently there are no Deputy Owners and there are 5 Overseers/Bronze keys but 4 of them are inactive.

04-Mar-2019 15:21:43

SneakyXSteve
Mar Member 2006

SneakyXSteve

Posts: 847 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: NWO
Inactive Clan Owner: Divination
New leader: SneakyXSteve
Details: Divination has been inactive for over one years time and hasn't returned as we planned, clan leaders have asked that I take over clan Ownership at this time.

Issue resolved thank you :D
Owner of New World Order 2700+ Total Level | T-7 Citadel | High-Level PvM | 490+ Members | Rank 9 Clan Hiscores

Discord.gg/nwo "United we stand, Divided we fall"

15-Mar-2019 04:28:19 - Last edited on 07-Aug-2019 01:58:41 by SneakyXSteve

Link Hylia

Link Hylia

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello!

Clan: Chained Terrors
Inactive Clan Owner: realbigshug
New leader: Link Hylia
Details: All clan mates besides myself and my alternate account seem to be totally inactive. I was given the rank of Captain before the clan simply "died". There are no remaining deputy owners (I believe they all left) and the clan leader has been inactive for over a year. I would like to adopt this clan, being as I am the only remaining active member with rank. The other clan mates appear to be inactive for longer than a year, as well. Besides me, the clan appears to be completely dead, and I'd like to rebuild it.

Thanks for your time!

17-Mar-2019 10:37:43 - Last edited on 17-Mar-2019 10:39:22 by Link Hylia

Evil Thana
Jan Member 2023

Evil Thana

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Leadership problems fixed, no action needed anymore. Ty.
Clan: Dragonkite
Inactive Clan Owner: Squirrelised
New leader: Evil Thana

Details: I want to be able to enter and make changes to a clan I started a couple of years ago. After leaving the leadership reverted to Squirrelised. I have tried reaching him on other media but have not been succesful so far.

Thank you so much.

18-Mar-2019 18:07:15 - Last edited on 13-May-2019 10:54:23 by Evil Thana

Mystery72638

Mystery72638

Posts: 1,148 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~~Repost~~

Clan: Noble Dynasty
Inactive Clan Owner: Dakota1
New leader: Mystery72638 (current Deputy Owner)
Details: Our clan leader Dakota1 has been inactive now for over a year. The clan has asked that I try as our main active deputy owner to try to become the new owner so I can help improve the clan. Thanks for your time
mystery72638

29-Mar-2019 03:00:25

Californ1a
Dec Member 2013

Californ1a

Posts: 22 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Tranquil Elite
Inactive Clan Owner: Fleq6
New leader: Californ1a
Details: The original clan leader left the clan, and the ownership was automatically transferred to an inactive member. I'm the only remaining active member of the clan, with the few who are ranked above me being gone long enough to not even be listed on the hiscores anymore. I'd like to try to revitalize it.

15-Apr-2019 23:55:54

Wyldz
Dec Member 2013

Wyldz

Posts: 35 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Maxing Era
Clan Owner: Brodiie
Deputy Owner: Wyldz
Details: We as a clan are asking for special consideration as over the last two years our clan owner Brodiie seldom logs in and only for a minute or two then logs again. We had a clan discussion and decided that if Brodiie returns and plays regularly again then ownership will revert back to him but in the meantime we would like an active owner.

:) THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH to Mod Shauny for the change of Ownership. Our clan will now vote for the new leader.

21-Apr-2019 12:13:55 - Last edited on 17-May-2019 12:16:39 by Wyldz

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top