Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Kizwarrior

Kizwarrior

Posts: 260 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Legend
Clan Leader: Shower
Clan Deputy: Me (Other Deputy is inactive)

Hi there,

The current clan leader had seemingly retired from RS3 to play OS, but last month it appears that he was banned. I've heard from other clan members that this is a permanent ban, but I am not fully aware of the circumstances, so if this is false then I apologise. He might well have logged in briefly to RS3 during the last 12 months (which would not warrant switching leadership), but if the reported ban is correct, then can the leadership of the clan be switched to me as the Deputy Leader?

Cheers, Kiz.

25-Aug-2017 06:55:56

Janos Morgan
Jul Member 2009

Janos Morgan

Posts: 4,081 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Werewolf said :
I think for this instance its better if you form a new clan and just leave him alone in his own empty world thats what I would do and I expect the same from my clan if I suddenly stopped caring

Edit: as your not a deputy they won't hand it to you either way the clan has about 7 so you will need to ask one of the deputy's to post here should you want leadership changing

You're probably right. Thank you for your opinion. I wasn't expecting a leadership position, just trying to keep the clan afloat.

I'm in a new clan now, anyway.
Janos Morgan of Asgarnia
World Guardian of Guthix
|
Guide for the Lost
|
Lore Master and Quester

A look of fury, a look of pain, a look of hatred you can trust. A smile can hide anything.

25-Aug-2017 12:42:56 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2017 14:55:04 by Janos Morgan

98 Hurt Ace

98 Hurt Ace

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: The Reapers of Light
Clan Leader: Inactive so his name has been replaced with [#C53YU81C0]
Clan Deputy: Me (No Other Deputy)

Leader has been inactive for a while so we would love to have a change in ownership so we can go back to participating in events properly!

26-Aug-2017 03:59:56

Sg_dragon2
Jun Member 2014

Sg_dragon2

Posts: 698 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Sunset Moon
Clan Leader: I sleep alot
Clan Deputy: Aegis of sin (this would be me, but impossible due to the inactivity)

I sleep alot is generally inactive. One of the co-leaders recently posted on here and got a response stating that we must wait for this guy to go an entire year of inactivity to get the owner switched. This guy is logging on once every two weeks, and he does not participate in the clan at all. We have tried to contact this guy via mobile, and social media, but he has blocked all contact. He even changed his cell number.

We could start another clan, but that is a lot of hard work done at the citadel completely lost. This guy could literally just come in an KB everyone. Please change the ownership to the co-leader Aegis of sin.

thanks,

27-Aug-2017 23:36:31 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2017 23:44:16 by Sg_dragon2

Adrylas
Sep Member 2015

Adrylas

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: FallenArmy
Clan Leader: Miami Vibes
Clan Deputy: Me (other deputy is inactive)

Hi,
since our clan Leader got permanently banned it would be great, if you could change the ownership of our clan to me. Waiting a whole year makes sense when the clan leader is just inactive but because he got banned there is no chance the he will ever come back. Therefore we would like the change so our clan can operate properly again and we wont loose all progress on the citadel by starting a new clan.

29-Aug-2017 12:24:01

Mod Shauny

Mod Shauny

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Arsenal Ace said :
Clan Leader: I don't actually remember his old character name, but in the clan his name is [#C53YU81C0]
Clan Deputy: 98 Hurt Ace

I can't actually remember the name of the character that was the leader of the clan but has been inactive long enough that his name was replaced with letters and numbers. It would be great if the deputy of our clan could become the new clan leader so that we can get back to growing and having fun.

Have requested :)

Kizwarrior said :
Clan: Legend
Clan Leader: Shower
Clan Deputy: Me (Other Deputy is inactive)

Hi there,

The current clan leader had seemingly retired from RS3 to play OS, but last month it appears that he was banned. I've heard from other clan members that this is a permanent ban, but I am not fully aware of the circumstances, so if this is false then I apologise. He might well have logged in briefly to RS3 during the last 12 months (which would not warrant switching leadership), but if the reported ban is correct, then can the leadership of the clan be switched to me as the Deputy Leader?

Cheers, Kiz.

Have requested :)

98 Hurt Ace said :
Clan Leader: Inactive so his name has been replaced with [#C53YU81C0]
Clan Deputy: Me (No Other Deputy)

Leader has been inactive for a while so we would love to have a change in ownership so we can go back to participating in events properly!

As said prior, requested :) Sg_dragon2 said :
Clan: Sunset Moon
Clan Leader: I sleep alot
Clan Deputy: Aegis of sin (this would be me, but impossible due to the inactivity)

I sleep alot is generally inactive. One of the co-leaders recently posted on here and got a response stating that we must wait for this guy to go an entire year of inactivity to get the owner switched. This guy is logging on once every two weeks, and he does not participate in the clan at all. We have tried to contact this guy via mobile, and social media, but he has blocked all contact. He even changed his cell number.

We could start another clan, but that is a lot of hard work done at the citadel completely lost. This guy could literally just come in an KB everyone. Please change the ownership to the co-leader Aegis of sin.

thanks,

As it stands I can't force a change if he's actually logging in and playing per the way it works, sorry :(

Adrylas said :
Clan: FallenArmy
Clan Leader: Miami Vibes
Clan Deputy: Me (other deputy is inactive)

Hi,
since our clan Leader got permanently banned it would be great, if you could change the ownership of our clan to me. Waiting a whole year makes sense when the clan leader is just inactive but because he got banned there is no chance the he will ever come back. Therefore we would like the change so our clan can operate properly again and we wont loose all progress on the citadel by starting a new clan.

Have asked :)
Mod Shauny - RuneScape Community Management - Goebies! - @JagexShauny
I love Clans!

07-Sep-2017 13:36:32

Atik Yomin

Atik Yomin

Posts: 32 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Christians of RS
Clan Leader: Redeemed 0ne
Deputy Owner: 1GodandKing

Our clan leader has been MIA now for about a year not sure how long for sure is there any way you can put myself as the leader of the clan.

Thanks
1GodandKing

07-Sep-2017 15:57:09

InB4YouLog

InB4YouLog

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: FFA Godz
Clan Leader: [#YI4MPLRBU] (used to be FFA Gods or FFA Godz)
Clan Deputy: Me (Other Deputy's are inactive)

Hi there,

The current clan leader has not been active for a few years, i myself haven't been active much but I've come back and would like to take on the clan could you please help with this?

Thank you. :)

08-Sep-2017 15:05:32

Mephles

Mephles

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Heritage
Clan Leader: [#PVVK8IIQT]
Clan Deputy: None currently, I am currently the highest ranking clan member at Overseer due to all other deputy owners leaving when the owner left.

I realize that the third requirement isn't met, but due to the special circumstance I think there isn't another way around this issue. I would like to be able to do something with this clan because of just how old it is (One of the original forum clans before clans were officially introduced). Thank you.

08-Sep-2017 23:44:04

Marcgimenez
Apr Member 2023

Marcgimenez

Posts: 1,331 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: The Ultimate Choice
Clan leader: Kuzi
Clan deputy: Marcgimenez

Hello,

Approximately a year ago, I passed on leadership to my friend Kuzi as I had to quit the game due to irl reasons. Apparently though, he quit the game as well without any word. No one has heard from him since and according to trackers he has not logged in since about 11+ months. I realise that this is not 12 months, but the clan is under a lot of strain because of the inactive leadership in the clan.
It would be nice if leadership could be passed to a deputy (me preferably, but Liep25 and Iron Thol would work just fine as well), so that we could move on from this, before it's too late.

If the 12 month rule is golden, I apologise that I wasted your time, and I'll try again in a month :)

Thanks in advance
~Marc :) ~
Deputy owner
of The Ultimate Choice .

11-Sep-2017 22:41:25

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top