Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

The contents of this message have been hidden.

24-Apr-2016 23:39:28

25-Apr-2016 18:40:28

01-May-2016 07:43:08

01-May-2016 12:50:53

Herr Becky
Jan Member 2015

Herr Becky

Posts: 121 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello
I am from clan Quickstrike and our clan leader "Misko" has been banned about 1-2 month ago. Still we cannot set new owner for clan. Could you please set to one of our deputy owner set owner of clan? We want to make some progress with our clan and cannot, beacuse we dont have full permission. Thanks a lot for your help.

Clan: Quickstrike
Owner: Misko
Deputy: Versusik, Its Martin, Nk Johny

03-May-2016 08:01:44 - Last edited on 03-May-2016 08:04:05 by Herr Becky

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Im Lord Will said :
Deputy Owner: Imlordwilly
Owner: Hank Hill I
Clan: The Empire of Zaros

Your application has been approved - I have requested the Inactive Clan Leader removal process for your Clan.
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

03-May-2016 14:22:06

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

AyKhan said :
Good afternoon all,

Our clan has become near inactive completely due to our clan leader leaving the clan. I used to be the owner before I gave it to someone who in turn gave it to our new leader. Now I am back, we do not have a deputy owner, I am overseer; the highest ranked after the owner.

I am unaware of when the new owner Thee Rhino was last online, but a year is too long to wait. By then the clan will be completely obsolete. Would it be possible to make me the owner of the clan, I was the one who created it and all active clanmates will agree I can bring the clan back to it's former glory.

This cannot be done with the current clan leader not playing any more, and we cannot wait any longer. Please can you assist with this?

Clan - Aystar
Current owner - Thee Rhino

Thanks

Your Clan Owner has been active this year - as such your Clan Leader does not meet the requirements for an Inactive Clan Leader and we are unable to process your request.

03-May-2016 14:24:35

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Godson said :
Clan: Dominant
Owner: Godfather
Deputy Owner: Godson

I am requesting ownership over the clan Dominant due to our owners inactivity. Our current clan owner, Godfather, has been inactive since September 1st, 2015. I know it has not been a full year since he has been inactive but myself and other clan members know he won't be returning anytime soon because of what he told us in our clans RaidCall before he left, which I don't want to publicly announce here. If a Jmod can e-mail me or pm me in game I would be glad to let them know the reason why our clan owner has been inactive. We were willing to wait a full year for the clan ownership to be passed to me but with the new updates to clans we need the owner to give myself and other ranks permission to recall the avatar.

If there is anything that can be done it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Your Clan Owner has been active within the last year - as such your Clan Leader does not meet the requirements for an Inactive Clan Leader and we are unable to process your request.

03-May-2016 14:25:54

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top