Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

The contents of this message have been hidden.

23-Mar-2016 01:35:11

25-Mar-2016 05:52:37

26-Mar-2016 19:08:59

noddaclew

noddaclew

Posts: 58 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Citadel Pride Owner, GuthixIbKaBa, was last seen online by me on March 27th of last year. Those of us who had contact info outside the game have been unable to connect at all.
Past absences have gone for up to 8 months: this is far from his first abandonment of us.

Since we believe that GuthixIbKaBa has been offline for a full year now, we request that the active Deputy, me, be given Ownership of clan.

In the event that our "Guth" has logged since the last known sighting, we request that setting for Recall Avatar shall be set to allow Deputy and Overseer to recall. We continue to have issues with the avatar since no active person has persmission, and the only person who can change that hasn't shown up for a year.

Thank you for your attention to our predicament, and for providing this work-around for AWOL Owners.

-nodda

Clan name: CITADEL PRIDE
Inactive owner: GuthixIbKaBa
Deputy owner: noddaclew

28-Mar-2016 17:51:57 - Last edited on 09-Apr-2016 04:03:56 by noddaclew

Brucelee1231
Apr Member 2020

Brucelee1231

Posts: 185 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there guys, the owner of our clan Obsidiaqueen, was confirmed last online by exp gains on April 18th of the previous year.

Those of us that had phone numbers/IM info still haven't gotten in contact.

And sadly it's not the first time something like this has happened, for a length of time.

Since everyone in the clan hasn't seen Obsidiaqueen since at least that date, we would request that the active Deputy, from the beginning, myself continue Ownership of clan.

I realise that this isn't exactly one year but if the process takes a month I thought it worth submitting - if not please reply and I will happy submit after that date

Thanks again for providing such a niche but much needed service!

- Bruce

29-Mar-2016 23:30:09

04-Apr-2016 02:31:21

Wubbleyou
Jan Member 2007

Wubbleyou

Posts: 739 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Mod Matthe,

Clan: Swift Legions
Owner: Trip-Sama
Deputy: Wubbleyou

With the assumption that this request does not remove the owner from the clan (just deranks him), I am requesting clan owner rank be transferred to myself as I am currently the only Deputy. Our original owner has not been online since 22nd April 2015 – this was the date of his last forum post and xp gain.

I am a little early in making this request but I’m assuming the 12 months will be up before this is seen ;p

Many thanks in advance,
Wubbleyou

Edit: I forgot to mention that Trip stepped down as clan Owner on 19th April, handing over to F A T A L, just a few days before he was last online. His VIP membership expired earlier this year (I think February) and has not been renewed. Unfortunately the replacement he chose quit the clan and handed back the Owner rank – after Trip has stopped playing.
Swift Legions Clan - Owner & CLF Rep

4 / 19 skilling pets :D

06-Apr-2016 11:28:59 - Last edited on 21-Apr-2016 10:39:50 by Wubbleyou

omgwtfnoob

omgwtfnoob

Posts: 3,101 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hi mod matthe

I am requesting leadership of my clan

clan name: Novae
clan owner: fahv

my rank is overseer

our original clan owner decided to leave the clan and leader ship just got passed down the line and everybody else quit and now leadership is in the hands of a inactive person I know he probally hasn't been inactive a year but any help would be greatly appreciated so I can start re building the clan

All Hail Noob

06-Apr-2016 23:14:36

Questiz
Feb Member 2021

Questiz

Posts: 130 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there,

I'd like to ask ownership of our clan 'De Spetters'. Our leader was hacked in March 2015 but he never managed to recover his account and email. It seems that the hacker last logged in (gained xp) somewhere in April 2015. I can't know if there has been a login after that, but since the hack has been over a year ago I would like to know if transfer of ownership is already possible.

Clan : De Spetters
Owner : Clarkslegacy
Deputy : Questiz

Thanks in advance,
Questiz

07-Apr-2016 21:57:31

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top