Forums

? Clan Help ¿ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248

The contents of this message have been hidden.

06-Feb-2016 16:01:31

Jordi
Mar Member 2015

Jordi

Posts: 4,710 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a clan 3 citadel, only resources to be gathered are stone and logs..

For storehouse upgrade i need stone, logs and 310 charcoal.

I've reached all stone and logs, and let the avatar gather 319 charcoal because we don't have the plot yet. For some reason the storehouse upgrade is not 100% tho? Is it because we didn't gather the charcoal ourselves, or am i missing something? I got all resources needed and enough members visited to get upgrades..
––––•(-•
Leader of Reclusion
•-)•––––

20-Feb-2016 18:54:22

Calm Enigma

Calm Enigma

Forum Moderator Posts: 10,882 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You need metal bars to upgrade, not charcoal. To make metal bars you need to gather both charcoal (from the kiln) and ore (from the mining plot). When you have some of both, you can go to the kiln and make bars with them.

The avatar caps do count btw. However, since you set it to collect charcoal you still have to make the final product (bars) yourself for it to count towards the upgrade.
-
C.E.

Clam Enigma's evil twin | Council of the RS
W
arring League

-•¤{
Wicked
Fury
}¤•-

21-Feb-2016 01:57:22

Cpt Deadp00l

Cpt Deadp00l

Posts: 70 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
With the avatar recall update, the owner has been inactive for approx 6 months, last logged in (lobbied) 3 weeks ago to tell me a clannie commited suicide and doesnt feel right playing anymore. I was wondering if you could manually set avatar recall to deputy owner. If so, this request is being put in for the clan: secret garden. Thank you for your time
Deputy owner of Secret Garden
;)

29-Feb-2016 00:52:25

Pink Orchid
Apr Member 2013

Pink Orchid

Posts: 1,194 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi :)
I was hoping you could help. I started this clan, Universal Souls , on Oct.20, 2015. Our clan wavy banner, (on our clan page), still does not have the correct colors on it for the trim and symbols. I have gone and reported it under the support system 2x but nothing has changed. Is there anything else I can do?

Thank you for your time
^_^
¸,.•°°•.,¸¸,.
•° UNIVERSAL
•°°•
"Dream with your heart and love with your soul."
•°°•
SOULS °•
.,¸¸,.•°°•.,¸

24-Mar-2016 14:40:42

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248 Back to Top