Forums

Master Quest Cape Guide Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 98-99-835-66062589

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm currently reworking the entire thread to incorporate the use of images - a new feature to the forums! :)

So far, I've reduced the requirement list taking up 9 full posts, to a single post by putting them in images. As it's very late here, I'll be leaving the following posts as 'Under Construction' until I get to them tomorrow, and finish the rest of the thread rework. :)
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

23-Aug-2016 12:48:18

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Hello all, just a short update to the thread. I've added the following miniquest walkthroughs to the thread:

Original message details are unavailable.
Arc Miniquests - 'Gather a Crew':

Spoiler alert! The following is a complete walkthrough of the miniquest, step by step!

Step 1:
Teleport to Port Sarim.
Step 2:
Talk to Trader Sam south east of the lodestone.
Step 3:
Use option 2 – talk about the pirate ‘Jed’, go through the chat, and eventually accept the quest.
Step 4:
Go through all the options to find the crew members
Step 5:
Head into the jail slightly west and talk to the Guard Captain.
Step 6:
Go far north to the Player Owned Ports portal, enter and then talk to Seasinger Umi.
Step 7:
While inside the Ports area, head into the bar and talk to the Barmaid, and pay the 1000gp tab.
Step 8:
Go upstairs in the bar and talk to Mister Gully.
Step 9:
Head to Rimmington and speak to Seasinger Je*i in the center.
Step 10:
Teleport to the Draynor lodestone, head south west into the crafting house, then upstairs and talk to the black knight.
NOTE – if she tells you to get lost and nothing else, you did*’t talk to all the NPC’s properly, so go back and repeat above steps!

Step 11:
Teleport back to Port Sarim and talk to Trader Sam to complete the miniquest.

You can now access the Arc region via Quartermaster Gully in the far north east of Port Sarim near the Player Owned Ports portal.
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

20-Oct-2016 12:20:57

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Arc Miniquests - ‘Flag Fall':

Requirements:
You must have completed the ‘Gather a Crew’ miniquest.

Step 1:
Talk to Boni at the Waiko markets and ask about claiming islands.
Step 2:
You now need to get 5 driftwood from the uncharted isles. Buy supplies from Rosie (you need 5 supplies to sail to an isle, and they cost 50 chimes each), then head back to your ship and sail to an uncharted isle.
Step 3:
Once you get to an isle, there’s a random amount of items on the ground – take everything you see. Keep travelling to different uncharted isles until you get 5 driftwood.
Step 4:
Once you find all 5, go back to the Waiko markets and talk to Boni to complete the miniquest.
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

20-Oct-2016 12:21:07

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Arc Miniquests - ‘Head of the Family':

Requirements:
You must have completed the ‘Gather a Crew’ miniquest, as well as have 91 Cooking, 90 Fishing and 90 Woodcutting.

Step 1:
Go to the northern part of Waiko (up on a hill) and ask the stone head who he is and if his wife has gone quiet before.
Step 2:
Go to Aminishi and run north-west (along the beach coast) until you see another stone head, then talk to him.
Step 3:
Run to the south-east part of the island and hire the captain for 300 chimes.
Step 4:
Return to Waiko and talk to Yuhenkun on the south-east part of the island (near the bamboo trees) and pay her 15 fish oil (fish on the south part of Waiko, and cook on a fire).
Step 5:
Head to the Waiko trading square and talk to Rosie.
Step 6:
Go to the Whales Maw, run north-west and talk to the sea witch. Use the third option with her and then head back to Rosie on Waiko.
Step 7:
Get 5 bamboo, 150 chimes and a bag of earth from Asiminishi (go to the island and fill a bag you receive on the beach), then head back to Rosie on Waiko.
Step 8:
Go back to the stone head on Asiminishi and talk to him. Prepare for a battle by bringing gear and food.
Step 9:
Run back to the captain and use his rowboat.
Step 10:
Once you arrive on a boat, kill all the cyclopses and head back to the miniquest start on Waiko to complete the miniquest.
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

20-Oct-2016 12:21:24

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Arc Miniquests - ‘Spiritual Enlightment':

Requirements:
You must have completed the ‘Meet the Assassin’ Ports voyage, as well as have 90 Slayer.

Step 1:
Sail to Asiminishi and talk to Ling to start.
Step 2:
Go north and kill any NPC* until you get 3 books, and then return to Ling.
Step 3:
Go to where the Elementals are and enter the Spirit Realm through the fountain (you’ll need spirit dragon tokens for this).
Step 4:
Once there, go to the beach (west, then south) and talk to Yulong.
Step 5:
After the conversation is over, leave the Spirit Realm and talk to Ling again to complete the miniquest.

Arc Miniquests - ‘Eye for an Eye':

Requirements:
You must have completed the ‘Jed Hunter’ miniquest, as well as have 90 Mining.

Step 1:
Go to Cyclosis and run east. Talk to Ichi and take a weapon.
Step 2:
Talk to Ekahi and accept going into the night. Talk to him again, kill the Zygores on the west side of the island, and then talk to him again.
Step 3:
Talk to Ichi, then run west and talk to See about the Zyclopses.
Step 4:
Run to the north-east side of the island and mine 30 sea salt.
Step 5:
Head to the east and let the food merchant crush your salt. Then run south-west and let Daya bless your salt, then run back and talk to Ichi.
Step 6:
Head into the night again and run back to the salt crabs, run north (along the beach coast) from there and talk to undead Jed and kill him.
Step 7:
Talk to Ekahi to complete the miniquest.
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

20-Oct-2016 12:21:37

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Arc Miniquests - ‘Harbringer':

Requirements:
You must have completed the ‘Eye for an Eye’ miniquest.

Step 1:
Talk to Seasinger Je*i, then head to Tuai Leit.
Step 2:
Click on all the black spots to repair the ship once the cutscene is over. It might help to have some food as you can be hit for damage when repairing.
Step 3:
Once done, go through the dialogue to complete the quest.

Arc Miniquests - ‘Tuai Leit’s Own':

Requirements:
You must have completed the ‘Harbringer’ miniquest, as well as have 90 Divination and 86 Farming.

Step 1:
Talk to Seasinger Je*i, then go to Taui Leit and run south-east to the temple.
Step 2:
Once at the temple, talk to Sensei Hakase.
Step 3:
Head south-west and get 30 rumpberries, then go further south and talk to Cheri (near the coastline) for a rumpberry cocktail.
Step 4:
Go back to Sensai Hakase and talk to him, then go back to your ship and give the cocktail to Ekahi.
Step 5:
Go back to Sensei Kahase and run to the west side of the island.
Step 6:
Cut through the weak bamboo, then talk to Maoi.
Step 7:
Go to Yulong in the spirit realm of Ashimini to collect 30 pure energy on Cyclopsis.
Step 8:
Once you have those, go back to Yulong and give him the energy.
Step 9:
Talk to Ekahi, then go back to Sensei Hakase, then to Sensei Seaworth, then to Sob*jo (on Waiko), and finally Seasinger Je*i to complete the miniquest.
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

20-Oct-2016 12:21:48

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Arc Miniquests - ‘Ghosts from the Past':

Requirements:
You must have completed the ‘Harbringer’ miniquest.

Step 1:
Talk to Quartermaster Gully and head to Tortle Island.
Step 2:
Talk to him again and go through all the options.
Step 3:
Run north and talk to the skeletons in the watchtowers (go up the ladder to the top floor, and all the way north).
Step 4:
Head back to Gully to complete the miniquest.

Arc Miniquests - ‘Damage Control':

Requirements:
You must have completed the ‘Harbringer’ miniquest.

Step 1:
Talk to Bosun Higgs to begin the miniquest, then head to the Waiko trading square and talk to Rosie to buy a repair kit.
Step 2:
Once you have the kit, talk to Bosun Higgs again.
Step 3:
You’ll have to collect various items for Higgs, Azure globe (north-west coast), Cart (close to the gate), Broom (north-east druid tent), Cannon barrel (south-east shipwreck), Rope (south tent).
Step 4:
Once you have all the items, talk to Bosun Higgs again to complete the miniquest.

Arc Miniquests - ‘Final Destination':

Requirements:
You must have completed the ‘Tuai Leit’s Own’ miniquest.

Step 1:
Talk to Ekahi and then click the cannon on the ship. Make sure you have a weapon beforehand, and food if you’re a low level.
Step 2:
Kill everything on the ship.
Step 3:
Talk to Captain Cora, then run north to the gate and talk to Jian**hi. Make sure you go through all the options.
Step 4:
Go back to Captain Cora to complete the miniquest.
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

20-Oct-2016 12:21:57

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Enjoy and good luck to all going for the cape. :)

Almost out of space to add more content to the thread, so there might not be many more updates to the thread, unless I decide to make a new one, which is unlikely as this thread has the sticky. I'll have to see (coding wise) how much more can be added the thread, and what can possibly be removed. :)
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

20-Oct-2016 12:23:48

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

how can i find the deathstones after i done the quest children of mah
I haven't done that quest yet, so can't help yet.

I'll try get around to doing it tomorrow and see if I can help out. :P
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

27-Nov-2016 13:02:42

Quick find code: 98-99-835-66062589 Back to Top