Forums

The Light Transit Task

Quick find code: 98-99-42-66190448

Wild Caveman

Wild Caveman

Posts: 68 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah, I took a new non attuned seed, with 0 charges: Elund will add charges
Then, used this seed on him again and he tells me that it already is enchanted, same thing for a seed with only one charge.

I made sure that is wasn't carring any other seeds btw.

Thanks for your help :)

EDIT;
So after a lot of reading I found out that in my case (completed the within the light quest) - Eluned should be replaced by Islwyn at the same location, providing the same service of adding The Temple of Light to your attuned seed etc..
Now; I've been looking at priffidinas, I can't find Islwyn...

Guess I'll have to live with it :(

26-Dec-2020 09:00:21 - Last edited on 26-Dec-2020 09:22:46 by Wild Caveman

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ha, it gets confusing with character replacements/relocations for sure... glad to hear how you solved it :) Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

26-Dec-2020 19:23:48

Puppy627
Oct Member 2020

Puppy627

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
so i know the last post to this was in 2020, but this is happening to me now, i've read everything including the reddit posts and other post on this forum piece. i have this one task left, i only have one teleport seed in my inventory and i've recharged it several time to no avail. i cannot get the temple of light to appear on the crystal. all of the districts of priff show up on it and Lletya shows up too. those are the only ones that show up for me and i've finished plague's end. so i have access to priff too. but i haven't done the light within since i don't have the quests nor skills to start it yet.

06-May-2021 23:08:16

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
See if wiki helps :)
https://runescape.wiki/w/Crystal_teleport_seed#Teleport_locations
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

07-May-2021 12:29:06

HC Whatusay

HC Whatusay

Posts: 102 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ok, so I was having this same issue just now, and I will share what I did to SOLVE the issue.

My issue was, after having done every quest, Islwyn replaces Eluned. and one of the quest rewards was a letter from Eluned, which I never opened.

Talk to Islwyn in Prif. In the Ithell District by Lady Ithell. If you talk to him in the forest, you only get options to buy his bows and shields, or useless dialogues.

When you talk to him in Prif, if you only get a chat dialogue about Eluned, and why she isn't there.. and he mentions 'the letter should explain everything' CHECK YOUR BANK FOR THE LETTER FROM ELUNED.

Pretty sure all you have to do is read it first. and I banked it as soon as I got it. If you destroy it, when you talk to Islwyn again, he will hand you the letter again, and will enchant your seed at the same time. completing the achievement.

After thoroughly searching google, and various threads for the answer, and not finding anything.. I figure since I just figured it out, I should leave the answer here, since this thread has probably the most recent post on it.
Would love to see 200m capes.

24-Jun-2021 19:04:09 - Last edited on 24-Jun-2021 19:32:08 by HC Whatusay

MrNobody9
Jan Member 2023

MrNobody9

Posts: 22 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This! Thank you!

This worked as you described. I found the letter in my bank and after reading it I spoke to Islwyn again and he gave me the dialogue for adding the teleport to the crystal seed.

Thank you for sharing this after you worked it out! :)

12-Aug-2021 05:56:38

Lewhip
Mar Member 2021

Lewhip

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I know this is an old thread, but it helped me today, albeit not providing my final solution and I just wanted to share mine for anyone else who encounters this problem.

I followed as many of the recommendations in this thread as I was able to do so to no avail. I finally decided I would meet the quest requirements for The Light Within and see if I could follow that solution.

I started out doing Prisoner of Glouphrie for the Thieve XP and it's a requirement to complete another of the Tiarnnwn medium tasks.

I completed this and wondered if the elf interface in this quest would nudge any problem solvers, and it did!

I went back to Elund again (in the woods adjacent to Lletya) and it opened new dialogue. I had a Crystal Teleport Seed (2) and the new dialogue here spoke of my experiences in Prisoner of Glouphrie, and signing the crystal seeds, and that if I wanted I could try singing to the crystal & increase when I can teleport to. Ultimately, this solved this problem form me.

Thank you to all in this thread, and I hope what I have found can prove useful to somebody else.

27-Dec-2021 18:24:58

Quick find code: 98-99-42-66190448 Back to Top