Forums

Aftermath Quest Problem

Quick find code: 98-99-40-66270104

Pollychrome
Apr Member 2007

Pollychrome

Posts: 248 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
UPDATE: It's February 3, 2023 and Aftermath is still not showing as completed on my list. I've heard nothing from anyone about the issue after I submitted a bug report (Tren, thank you for letting me know everyone was on holiday; definitely expected that time of year).

So far, I've gone to all the characters to try to nudge a reaction that will complete the quest but they all think that I'm done with it (because I am!). The only thing I *haven't* done is fight Lord Zamorak again. I'd like to avoid that if possible simply because of the time involved to do so. If anyone can look into this glitch and resolve it or tell me what - if anything - I've left incomplete, I'd sure appreciate it. Thank you.

03-Feb-2023 22:28:23

Pollychrome
Apr Member 2007

Pollychrome

ANOTHER UPDATE: It's now February 20, 2023 and I have yet to hear from anyone about this issue after starting the post here in December 2022 and submitting two bug reports. I'm going to type out exactly what my quest log screen says:

"Adrasteia needs my help to defeat Zamorak before he invades Gielinor.
Zamorak is located at the Sword of Edicts in the Wilderness. To reach him, I'll have to traverse the undercity of Senntisten and use the portal to Infernus found down there.
I found Sir Cadian and his forces attempting to break through Zamorakian lines in the Senntisten undercity.
I defeated Zamorak and re-established the Edicts.
Saradomin has left Geilinor.
I should find
Azzandra
and
Armadyl
and say goodbye, then return to Adrasteia.
"

PLEASE NOTE THAT I ALREADY SPOKE TO ARMADYL AND AZZANDRA AND THEY ARE GONE!
Adrasteia is NOT IN THE LIBRARY. She is in the Throne Room and only wants to review cutscenes.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS DADBLASTED THING?!
Thank you!!!

20-Feb-2023 21:51:30

Pollychrome
Apr Member 2007

Pollychrome

Gobmx said :
She was next to the library in the hallway to the west right next to the door on the sw corner of library for me Hope that helps
Gobmx

Thanks, Gobmx. She was not there; believe me, I looked all over every floor for her! She was only in the Throne Room and wouldn't talk about anything but cut scenes to relive her coronation. It was extremely frustrating as it kept telling me to do things that I'd already done and could not possibly do again (i.e., Armadyl and Azzandra had already left after I spoke to them).

HOWEVER...Update as of today, February 24, 2023:
I teled over to Falador to do my usual check, and she was actually in the library . I spoke to her, and was able to finally complete the quest.
So, to the person that fixed the glitch I was experiencing, thank you VERY much!
My quest log now shows all quests have been completed. I don't know who fixed this, but whoever you are, please know that you are appreciated :) .

25-Feb-2023 00:35:22

NinaMarie
Dec Member 2019

NinaMarie

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well now I am having issues with the Aftermath quest :( I can't even start it because Adrasteia is not in the library. I've tried everything and nothing is working, obviously I can talk to her in the throne room but she just wants me to start a mini-quest.

https://imgur.com/a/7mSlb5J

17-Sep-2023 23:28:30 - Last edited on 17-Sep-2023 23:28:56 by NinaMarie

Quick find code: 98-99-40-66270104 Back to Top